IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Living in a astral world, (Insert doubts here)
Toxic_Waste
post Nov 24 2004, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,842

One question I have about the astral is how transparent is it. Let's assume I have a ward around me, and some power foci inside it. Can someone outside see the foci inside?

Let's then assume I'm engulfed by an elemental, willingly or unwillingly. Can I been seen from the outside?

Last but not least... the bushes. Not the president, but those fun astral ones that only grow in elfland and that everyone would like to get their hands on. Can an outsider see thru those?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Herald of Verjig...
post Nov 24 2004, 06:54 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 4,017

In general, wards are astrally solid and opaque. Masking wards are transparent and quite amazing at what they selectively allow to be visible.

Engulfed by an elemental may add the penalty for "abundant life nearby" or whatever that one is on the astral searching chart.

Page reference for said plant?

+Quote Post
BitBasher
post Nov 24 2004, 07:14 PM
Post #3

Traumatizing players since 1992

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 220

I as pretty sure wards were translucent, they add their force to the TN to see something through IIRC. Of course, I could dost verily be smoking crack.

+Quote Post
Herald of Verjig...
post Nov 24 2004, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 4,017

Yes, my error, it is a penalty equal to force. Merely making them translucent of various degree, with high force being effectively solid unless you get some impressive rolls.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:03 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.