IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run choice, can I get a little help please?
James McMurray
post Feb 6 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #1

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,957

Nothing to see here. My group may want to avoid looking any farther though. :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Large Mike
post Feb 6 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 2,062

Corporate Punishment is a couple of solidly constructed relativly vanilla runs, at least compared to Brainscan, although there is a team of Ghosts present and they are hands down the scariest metahumans I've ever seen in the universe. And that includes vampires.

Brainscan sends runners through the Renraku Arcology, which, I've been told, is a frightening, frightening place. It has creepy nanotechnology and an insane AI.

+Quote Post
SuperSpy
post Feb 7 2005, 12:07 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 6,949

Play them both. There is room between first few Brainscan missions to play other missions.

+Quote Post
Crimson Jack
post Feb 7 2005, 04:25 AM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 4,712

James,

You looking at SR3 modules only, or also willing to convert over a few SR2 runs if they're good enough?

+Quote Post
James McMurray
post Feb 7 2005, 04:13 PM
Post #5

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,957

My group has already played the SR2 modules, but they haven't played any of the SR3 ones. I've got Brainscan, Corporate Punishment, Survival of the Fittest, Year of the Comet, and Wake of the Comet.

I'm still quite a way off from Haley's Comet appearing, so I'll be doing CP and Brainscan first, sprinkled in with a bit of homemade runs to keep the overall campaign plotline going. The socio-political layout of the world is going to change greatly, and the runners will have a chance to be a part of it if they want to.

+Quote Post
Crimson Jack
post Feb 8 2005, 12:51 AM
Post #6

Running Target

Member No.: 4,712

I'm sure you've noticed this, but YotC isn't a module. :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:13 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.