Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Dumpshock sites restored!
Neuron Basher
post Feb 27 2005, 02:39 AM
Post #1

The Ghost in our Machine

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 52

More of the Dumpshock.com content has finally been restored. I just finished brining up the following sites:If you are the owner of one of these sites and you need access to transfer files to them, contact Mark or Adam and we'll get you set back up.

We're currently looking into bringing the previous forum content (jive.dumpshock.com) back online, but there are some complications. We have all of the data, but there are capacity issues on the current server which may keep us from bringing it back up until after the new server is purchased and installed. I'm currently restoring that data to the live server and I'll do some experimenting to see how bringing it up impacts the other services -- I'll try to post updates here as more information becomes available.

For more information on that, check out the Donation Drive thread.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:05 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.