IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HAVE Ars Magica, STCCG, L5R, PC Games, SG-1 Pics, WANT Shadowrun Novel / Book Collection
Saruman
post Mar 15 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,017

Greetings!

I am thinking about getting back into Shadowrun, and was wondering if anyone was interested in trading (or selling) their collection. I would be most interested in a larger collection that had older as well as newer books, and as many of the novels as I can get my hands on. ;-) I have for trade:

* An enormous, almost complete Ars Magica RPG Collection
* An enormous, almost complete Star Trek 2nd Edition CCG collection
* An few promos, novels, and Imperial Heralds for the L5R CCG
* An assortment of older and recent Sci-Fi / Fantasy PC Computer Games
* Signed pictures from almost all of the cast of Stargate SG-1 (no RDA)
* Cold, hard, cash! ;-)

I think that about covers if. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about my haves or want to make me an offer. I MAY be interested in a few other things, like an old Vampire or Werewolf CCG/RPG collection or a Deadlands / Doomtown RPG / CCG collection, but that would be MAY! ;-)

Hope to hear from you soon...

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rozark69
post Mar 15 2005, 11:22 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 3,664

Hi Saruman I believe what I have is gold for you. I often buy old or out or print or hard to come by rpg books, I have a sight that has most of what you looking for if not I wager all of it.I just done a search for the product you desire, and well there is 20 items on a page and there are 9 pages, the company is based in the US but I have bought from them and recieved my purchases in 3 days.So I think they are reputable.Plus year of the comet as an example is going for 16 dollars if you based in the UK thats like 8.50 pounds. Reason I am giving you this little gem is cause you said you got cold hard cash.I give this to you for free.If you already knew about it I recon you would of gone there already.
www.nobleknight.com do a search for shadowrun.The got loads of second ed and 3rd and novels.And all in stock and easy to search, they carry most if not all rpg's but no Dune although I found a d20 version of dune limited edition for 408 dollars.Hope you find what you need.If you feel like returning the gesture a good price when we talk about your Ars magica serries would be nice.Other wise guess it was my pleasure.

+Quote Post
toturi
post Mar 16 2005, 01:52 AM
Post #3

Canon Companion

Member No.: 4,187

L5R and SG-1... *drops dead in a faint*

I'll see what I can spare...

+Quote Post
Critias
post Mar 16 2005, 07:32 AM
Post #4

Freelance Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,714

Dude, just do an eBay search for something like "shadowrun novel" or "shadowrun lot" or something. You can snatch 'em up for crazy cheap.

+Quote Post
rozark69
post Mar 16 2005, 08:29 AM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 3,664

nobleknight.com they are in mint condition as well.

+Quote Post
Saruman
post Mar 17 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #6

Target

QUOTE (toturi)
L5R and SG-1... *drops dead in a faint*

I'll see what I can spare...

Great! I hope to hear from you soon. Anyone else interested in selling or trading? I also have a ton of Star Wars CCG cards (mostly commons and uncommons, but from every set) as well.

Thanks again for your help everyone!

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
Saruman
post Mar 21 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #7

Target

Wow, that was it? I'm surprised. Shadowrun is a great game, but everyone get's bored with stuff eventually. :-9

Oh well, if you are interested please drop me an email. I think we could come to a fair agreement for everyone. Hoep to hear from you soon...

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:06 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.