IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest errata for SR3, Will they appear?
Luca
post Mar 22 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,619

OK I understood that SR3 will be just finished in few months time.
DOes it mean that a latest version of errata will appear somewhere or they will be forgotten while you are all busy in developing SR4?
I think some of the recent SR3 books have errors to be reported (see the topic on sensors on the SOTA 2064 section for example) so possibly some errata are needed.
FUrthermore, sometimes ago, before the announcement of SR4, the official site promised new FAQ and new errata.
New faq arrived but we are still waiting for errata.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luca
post Mar 22 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

maybe I've posted this thing in the wrong section, because here SR4 is dealt and not SR3...sorry about that.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Mar 22 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #3

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

All the errata for SR3-era books will be posted.

+Quote Post
Luca
post Mar 23 2005, 07:43 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

thanks a lot. That will be appreciated by people like me who own a lot of SR3 books but which never had the time to play them all......and so who will wait some years before starting playing SR4.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:19 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.