Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missions come to Anime Boston 05, Missions come to Anime Boston 05
kryton
post Mar 29 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,874

I'll be running two games at Anime Boston, Saturday April 30th. http://www.animeboston.com/

Any and all folks are welcome to sign up and play. Admission includes any games played. You can access the URLs below for more information.

Double Cross SRM01-01

What lies in the Dark Pt.2 CSI Lonestar
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lindt
post Mar 29 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Man In The Machine

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,105

Wow... is it a bad sign that Id be there with bells on, but I have a LARP opener that weekend? *hangs head in shame* dammit Im SUCH a geek...

+Quote Post
kryton
post Mar 29 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,874

Uhhh ohhh your one of THOSE folks....I dunno do they let you play SR if your a Larper?

Just messing with you. Your welcome to come if things die down early. You will miss the Godzilla wargame. There's a guy coming down with a whole setup including buildings (HO Scale) and a replica of Boston. You play a single monster who goes through the city destroying buildings and fighting the other monsters. It's really funny. The guy who puts it together runs speakers under the table that plays noises and theme music. He does an outstanding job.

+Quote Post
Lindt
post Mar 30 2005, 04:51 AM
Post #4

Man In The Machine

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,105

Not only do the let us PLAY, they let us run games at conventions!

Man, I so wanna see someone trash the Pru, mabey the BPL addation too. That would be worth the price of admission on its own.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.