Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cynic project
post Apr 3 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,543

I mean, Richard Villers wanted to crush them wile he was with Fuchi, and now that he is not with Fuchi, does he care? Do they still hate each other? Are tehy friendly? Did they finnaly build that arch in NYC?

+Quote Post
Nath
post Apr 3 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

There's a completely unexplained change between Night's Pawn et Blood in the Boardroom: in BitB, Villiers is controling Villiers International, which merge with Cambridge Holding to create Novatech. According to Corporate Download, Martin is still doing some business elsewhere, without any relations to Novatech. Actually, there are two unexplained change: Darren, described as Martin's son in Night's Pawn, is now described as Richard and Martin's brother. Seems somebody forgot to reread the novel...

Oh, and it's Villiers with two -i-.

+Quote Post
Cynic project
post Apr 4 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 6,543

Well, my bad...Thanks for th info,I will read BITB and CP over again.

+Quote Post
hyzmarca
post Apr 5 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #5

Midnight Toker

Member No.: 6,456

QUOTE (Nath)
There's a completely unexplained change between Night's Pawn et Blood in the Boardroom: in BitB, Villiers is controling Villiers International, which merge with Cambridge Holding to create Novatech. According to Corporate Download, Martin is still doing some business elsewhere, without any relations to Novatech. Actually, there are two unexplained change: Darren, described as Martin's son in Night's Pawn, is now described as Richard and Martin's brother. Seems somebody forgot to reread the novel...

Oh, and it's Villiers with two -i-.

The two aren't mutually excluseive. It is just they by coinciding they give way too much info about the creepier aspects of Martin's personal life.

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Apr 5 2005, 04:01 PM
Post #6

Dragon

Member No.: 3,263

Darren, described as Martin's son in Night's Pawn, is now described as Richard and Martin's brother. Seems somebody forgot to reread the novel...

Any possibility these are two different Darrens? Not in the Bewitched way, but in the "common family name" way.

+Quote Post
Demosthenes
post Apr 6 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,850

Possible.
Hyzmarca's interpretation is also possible...
Chinatown, here we come...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:11 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.