Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vancouver players
Large Mike
post May 15 2005, 06:36 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,062

Firstly, to the moderators: Please give me at least 12 hours before deleting this. I know it's in the wrong place, but I need it where people can see it. I promise I won't pull a stunt like this again.

In any case, I'm visiting Vancouver, and it looks like a day of my vacation just kinda melted into nothing to do. So, since I know there's a damn fair chunk of you Van players, I'm posting to ask if anyone wants to play tonight. I know it's a long shot, but a) there's three million people in this city, it's possible, and 2) I'm bored, dammit! People on vacation aren't supposed to be bored!

In any case, I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere the SkyTrain can take me, and I'm full of books and run ideas.

Help a poor, terminally bored guy out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kyuhan
post May 16 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,628

I'm currently 70 miles east of Vancouver, sorry dude.

+Quote Post
Chibu
post May 16 2005, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,102

i'm on the other coast, sorry ^-^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:59 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.