IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can my articulate arm have a pilot rating?, riggin weapons on my body baby
Can an articulate arm have a pilot rating?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
sir fwank
post Sep 15 2003, 06:02 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 623

in our last session a question came up about giving an articulate arm a pilot rating so it could act indepentedly of the character. mostly we were refering to someone running away with the arm shooting behind him.

opinions of this?

my opinion is that if you turn it into a "drone" with a pilot/senor rating and have a rcd you should be able to. that way you could at least give it commands.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TinkerGnome
post Sep 15 2003, 06:31 PM
Post #2

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,706

It'd have to have a sensor package to even think about this. To get it to actually fire at things without being specificly directed to, it'd also need a robotic pilot rating (not a normal one). Not to mention the fact that using an RCD would mean either a) someone else is doing it or b) you're under a RAS while you're directing it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:06 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.