Reply to this topicStart new topic
> System Failure, When?
Cheops
post Jul 4 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 392

Maybe I'm just as big a moron as I suspect I am but I can't find any info about its release. Will we get to see it BEFORE SR4 or will we have to fill in the blanks afterwards?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Jul 4 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

It should be released before SR4, as it is the world-end-campaign (together with critical error), that changes the face of the sixth world etc. pp.

+Quote Post
Bull
post Jul 4 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

Shadows of Asia sadly missed origins by a day. The Binders didn't get it back to our warehouse in time to ship it. So it should be shipping to distributors this week.

System Failure should be at the printers now, or will be within a week or two, and will ship within the next few weeks, so I would think would be in stores the first week or two of August.

Adam can probably provide more accurate info here though...

Bull

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:16 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.