Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kang 11mm, Looking for the previous thread
Crisp
post Sep 18 2003, 12:09 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,323

Can anyone point me in the direction of a thread about the Kang 11mm used by Striper. I know there was a thread about it in late July but after an exasperating thirty minutes strugle against the search option I've decided that even if I wait a week or two for an answer I'll probably get there faster this way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FlakJacket
post Sep 18 2003, 12:43 PM
Post #2

King of the Hobos

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 127

Kang 11mm Thread

+Quote Post
Crisp
post Sep 23 2003, 11:08 AM
Post #3

Target

Thanks Flak but the link doesn't seem to be working (it is possible that it's just the computer I'm using which has been problematic of late)

Could you just give me the thread's title so I could search for it?

+Quote Post
Game2BHappy
post Sep 24 2003, 04:31 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,355

It was called "Where is the Kang 11mm?" and its last post was July 30, 2003. I'll try making a link to it here.

Its not a very long thread, however.

[edit]looks like the original link is working now - I think the old forum was down for awhile[/edit]

+Quote Post
Crisp
post Sep 25 2003, 12:21 PM
Post #5

Target

Thanks, I've finally found it. I've just been having so many computer problems lately that I simply didn't consider it might be a problem with the forum...

Anyway, I just wanted to be sure no one had found the one (very obscure) reference to it (sort of) in canon before I had.

If anyone is still interested go check out Target:Matrix (of all places!).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:10 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.