Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aeon Flux, movie trailer
Nyxll
post Aug 22 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,455

anyone remember this series from years ago? They have an interesting movie coming out. here is the Aeon trailer

It started my brain buzzing with tonnes of ideas. She would be considered an adept for sure.

They even included the a scene with the crappy kissing style the used in the cartoon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kobura
post Aug 22 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 7,573

I saw the trailer in the theater. It looks pretty interesting. The story never made sense to me when they made it a series though, too many double agents. The shorts on "Liquid Television" were great, most of them had ambiguous endings that were cool.

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Aug 22 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 5,776

I didn't much care for the series, probably because I hated the style of art/animation they were using.
But I have to say the trailer makes it look quite interesting.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:24 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.