Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The power of Chaotic World and Heavy Weapons
Mugzug
post Sep 7 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,698

I am sure many of you have read the Confusion, Mass Confusion, Chaos, and Chaotic world spells before. For those who haven't this is the basic idea.

After rolling resistance checks opposed to sorcery as per normal rules, the net successes on sorcery impose a penalty on the target. Each success raises the target's target numbers on all tests by +1 (limited by force of course).

The spell is described as confusing and scrambling senses. I imagine this would make all skill checks, and tests much more difficult. This is by all means a potent spell, with a high drain. Yet there is one byproduct according to the rules that to me seems unintentional.

One of my players last session asked if this spell would apply modifiers to the TN's of a damage resistance check. My gut instinct was no way. According to the flavor of the spell it merely effects your senses, not how tough your meat is. It should have no impact on how well your dermal armor is, or how well a vehicle takes a shot. I could see it working for a stunball though since that is a spell resistance check.

My ruling was no. He showed me the rules, which strictly in a rules-lawyery sense actually support his argument. So I said odds or evens. He chose evens, the die rolled 3. The argument was over, but I promised to take it to dump shock for public consumption.

It is my belief the intention of this spell was not to impact damage resistance checks at all, but instead skill checks. I could however possibly see it effecting the TN's on combat pool dice used since that is a conscious effort on the player's part to avoid damage.

My other issue involves humans wielding heavy weapons while standing. One of my players envisioned himself basically as Rambo with heavy weapons fired from the hip since day one. I so kindly informed him on day one that he would be risking being knocked down (as per CC rules pg 99) since he does not meet the requirements of being a troll or the high body/str scores needed.

He obliged for the moment, and dutifully would fall prone with his trusty bipod. Then this session he was using a HMG with a tripod. During one encounter he managed to find himself landing in a jungle river with 1 combat turn to go before he was completely submerged in water (with a weapon that doesn't function in it). So he could not deploy his tripod and go full auto since he was at a lack of turns. Instead he fired it point blank at an awakened crocodile.

At this point I had him roll his checks to see if he took a light stun wound or got knocked down. His outcry was tremendous to say the least. As fate would have it though, his character was hardy enough to endure the trials of firing a HMG without being prone.

Later that session when he got ambushed, he had to put the tripod down. Of course that meant he could not fire full auto unless he fired it from the hip. This again brought out his outcry. I dutifully stuck to the rules.

His side of the issue is fairly easy to explain. He told me that he feels as if FASA/FANPRO are forcing heavy weapons wielders to be trolls due to that rule. He doesn't like gyrostabilizers because of the penalties. He does know about bioware to increasing his strength (he meets body requirements already), but refuses to take that. Additionally he tried to say that the rule is 'optional' and should not be used. I showed him how it is 'advanced' and is currently being used in game as said on day one.

Anyone have any advice on how to handle either situation? I am trying to remain true to the intentions of the game system here, while keeping the realism to a playable level.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Velocity
post Sep 7 2005, 04:23 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,029

QUOTE (Mugzug)
His side of the issue is fairly easy to explain. He told me that he feels as if FASA/FANPRO are forcing heavy weapons wielders to be trolls due to that rule. He doesn't like gyrostabilizers because of the penalties. He does know about bioware to increasing his strength (he meets body requirements already), but refuses to take that. Additionally he tried to say that the rule is 'optional' and should not be used. I showed him how it is 'advanced' and is currently being used in game as said on day one.

Anyone have any advice on how to handle either situation? I am trying to remain true to the intentions of the game system here, while keeping the realism to a playable level.

First of all, I commend your stance in the face of someone who seems to be a whinging twit. No offense (since this person is probably a friend of yours, or at least an acquaintance), but this player sounds remarkably immature and petty.

The rules regrading minimum Strength requirements for heavy use are completely legitimate. Heavy weapons are not intended for personal use. Machineguns, assault cannons and miniguns are meant to be fired from a vehicle mount, tripod or (at the very least) a gyro-mount. Being knocked down should be the least of this player's worries: firing these weapons without benefit of any stabilizing device is asking to be seriously injured.

Furthermore, his argument about the company 'forcing heavy weapons users to be trolls' is specious and silly. The rules reflect the reality of firing these massive guns and offer several options:
  • Mount it on a vehicle;
  • Get a bipod or tripod;
  • Wear a gyro-mount;
  • Have sufficiently high Body and Strength Attributes, either naturally or via cyber- and bio- enhancements;
If the player is flat-out refusing (for whatever inane reason) to try any of these options, then he's made his bed and must lay in it. Stick to your guns and don't let yourself be bullied by lazy whingers.

+Quote Post
Leviathan
post Sep 7 2005, 04:36 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,305

Well, I can see a bit of an argument for imposing the TN modifiers to damage resistance tests/body tests etc. A decent chunk of a body test is 'steeling' yourself against the coming blow, the reflexive tightening of your muscles to try and protect yourself from part of the impact. If your mind is clouded and you never realise that there is an attack coming, then you're likely to just take the full force of the effect with no compensation.
I guess it depends on whether you rule that combat pool is the SR rules equivalent of this steeling yourself.

+Quote Post
Bearclaw
post Sep 7 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 1,304

Having fired an HMG in real life (the Browning .50 cal) I don't think the rules impose enough penalties. I've mounted the 150 pound weapon on it's 60 pound tri-pod, then dropped 50 pound sand bags on each leg, and after 100 rounds or so, you must replace the sandbags because they've fallen off and the aim has gotten very squirrely.
You CANNOT mount an HMG on a Jeep. I promise, it will knock it on two wheels every time you fire, and if you try to shoot on the move it will flip it over. On the back of a HMMMWV which ways 5700 pounds empty, the recoil rocks the entire vehicle, but you can still drive.
The idea of anyone firing such a weapon by hand is just stupid. Assuming you could hold and aim the 150 pound weapon, the recoil would literally kill you.

+Quote Post
toturi
post Sep 7 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #5

Canon Companion

Member No.: 4,187

I think I'd allow the illusion spells to affect damage resistance tests, since by the book, they should. However, since even wound modifiers do not affect damage resistance tests, you could house rule that it doesn't.

+Quote Post
Aku
post Sep 7 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #6

Running, running, running

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,769

but hey, it's a game, and for some people, the idea of having a chain gun at your hip, holding it with two hands, is an attractive idea, so there are rules for it, so atleast the GM has some semblance of what it might take in this pseduo real world.

+Quote Post
Velocity
post Sep 7 2005, 04:50 PM
Post #7

Moving Target

QUOTE (Bearclaw)
Having fired an HMG in real life (the Browning .50 cal) I don't think the rules impose enough penalties.

And there we go. Issue settled. :)

As for the other question, I suggest that--if you're able--you post up the description of Chaotic World verbatim. It might help.

+Quote Post
Cray74
post Sep 7 2005, 04:52 PM
Post #8

Running Target

Member No.: 2,860

QUOTE (Bearclaw)
The idea of anyone firing such a weapon by hand is just stupid.  Assuming you could hold and aim the 150 pound weapon, the recoil would literally kill you.

And yet the candidate next generation .50cal HMG is one third the weight: 50lbs.

http://www.gdatp.com/products/lethality/xm...xm307/xm307.htm

Recoil compensation has apparently improved quite a bit. It can also manage 250 shots a minute with 25mm shells. Give it 50 more years of development and see if a troll can hip-fire the weapon.

QUOTE (Velocity)
First of all, I commend your stance in the face of someone who seems to be a whinging twit. No offense (since this person is probably a friend of yours, or at least an acquaintance), but this player sounds remarkably immature and petty.

Careful, for in that argument lies the pitfalls of the Internet GM. You didn't see the debate, you don't know how angry or pleasant it was, you don't know the depth of interest in having this "tank" character, and despite all that absent information, you're calling someone a "whinging twit" and "immature and petty" behind their back.

+Quote Post
Velocity
post Sep 7 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #9

Moving Target

QUOTE (Cray74)
QUOTE (Velocity)

Careful, for in that argument lies the pitfalls of the Internet GM. You didn't see the debate, you don't know how angry or pleasant it was, you don't know the depth of interest in having this "tank" character, and despite all that absent information, you're calling someone a "whinging twit" and "immature and petty" behind their back.

Fairplay, though in my own defense I was trying to blunt my criticism when I used the words "seems to be" and "sounds like" instead of "is."

I'd also point out that Mugzug initially said:
His outcry was tremendous to say the least.
(snip)
This again brought out his outcry.

...which implies a pretty strenuous objection.

+Quote Post
Mugzug
post Sep 7 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #10

Target

I have fire HMG's, and a lot of similar weaponry in training maneuvers before so I know a lot about this situation. That is basically the only thing that tends to allow my GM rulings to work. Whenever they say "But my under barrel grenade launcher should be able to go down a 60 meter corridor in an urban building without hitting the ceiling", i get to speak from experience. My favorite was when they thought a thick jungle wasn't so thick as that a tiger could not sneak up right into pouncing distance on you (it pounced, it hurt, they bled). It has without a doubt worked to my advantage, and has helped tremendously with this HMG issue.

As far as my players, they are all very mature. Objections may be strenuous at times, but it never goes into immaturity (that is when big nasty fire breathing dragons materialize out of thin air and attack). Some just do not understand the finer complexities of the reality of firing heavy weaponry. After all, not everyone should know about it!

With future technology in the next 50 years, we have assumed there are some advances. I stated that there is a finite number of advances, and in order to fire it from a hip they will need to 'pay' for them (buy enhancements, karma to upgrade + working out at a gym, technology via a gyroscopic stabilizer).

I think the underlying issue is that the heavy weapons player is the sort that likes Shadowrun for all of the cyberpunk elements, but not the magic and fantasy elements. You could say come 2060 he'd be a humanis sympathizer. So he doesn't like the fact that only 'trolls' do not have to compensate otherwise while a human cannot. I've explained the rules, and he does abide by them. Of course he complains though, and was wondering if I had any other options to accommodate him.

I did just notice there is a cyber-arm gyromount that works for any weapon up to a light machine gun. I'll have to point that out to him next session.

Well, I can see a bit of an argument for imposing the TN modifiers to damage resistance tests/body tests etc. A decent chunk of a body test is 'steeling' yourself against the coming blow, the reflexive tightening of your muscles to try and protect yourself from part of the impact. If your mind is clouded and you never realize that there is an attack coming, then you're likely to just take the full force of the effect with no compensation.
I guess it depends on whether you rule that combat pool is the SR rules equivalent of this steeling yourself.

I see body as what happens naturally and reflexively. Combat pool is a conscious decision on a player's part. It can be used for such a variety of things that the conclusion I can draw from it is that the 'steeling' factor comes from combat pool.

As for confusion...

These spells produce a storm of conflicting sensations and images to confuse the senses. Then a bunch of rules as explained above... The page number is 195 SR3.

+Quote Post
Cain
post Sep 7 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #11

Grand Master of Run-Fu

Member No.: 178

QUOTE (toturi)
I think I'd allow the illusion spells to affect damage resistance tests, since by the book, they should. However, since even wound modifiers do not affect damage resistance tests, you could house rule that it doesn't.

I wouldn't.

Simply put, specific-case rules always trump general ones. If you read the Damage Resistance rules on p 113 and 123, you'll see that they list *no* modifiers. For ranged and melee attack tests, they clearly mention "modify as appropriate" and proceed to give a sample list of modifiers; pretty much the same thing occurs for Magic and Matrix tests.

Since, as Toturi points out, even wound modifiers don't apply to damage resistance tests, it doesn't make sense that any other general rules would apply to this specific case. This should shut down your rules-lawyer pretty well.

+Quote Post
Mugzug
post Sep 7 2005, 05:48 PM
Post #12

Target

I was thinking along similiar lines Cain, but I didn't feel too confident in that arguement since it didn't seem too explicit. That was where my gut feeling's basis was coming from. Thanks Grand Master of run-fu!

+Quote Post
Crusher Bob
post Sep 7 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #13

Runner

Member No.: 4,253

There are specific exceptions to TN mods for damage and drain resistance.

Drain resistnace is only modified by things which explicitly modify it (sustained spells, totem modifiers, stacked casting iirc).

Damage resistance is never TN modified (unless they threw in something later that does it).

+Quote Post
Austere Emancipa...
post Sep 7 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #14

Great Dragon

Member No.: 5,222

Like many others in this thread, I've fired a HMG. Apparently, my experiences were slightly different from some of you -- the weapon was on a heavy tripod with about 150-200lbs of rocks holding it down, and the tripod didn't move backwards at all through the hundreds of rounds that were fired through it. It did kick upwards, but you could do accurate 2 to 3 round bursts with it at 500 meters. This was the Russian NSV.

QUOTE (Velocity)
Being knocked down should be the least of this player's worries: firing these weapons without benefit of any stabilizing device is asking to be seriously injured.

I wouldn't say a serious injury is all that likely. The most likely way to be seriously injured when firing a HMG unsupported from the hip is the HMG crushing your feet if you lose grip or fall down -- and any normal human trying to fire a HMG unsupported will lose his/her grip and/or fall down. The recoil is very unlikely to directly injure you, unless your grip is very awkward.

QUOTE (Bearclaw)
I've mounted the 150 pound weapon on it's 60 pound tri-pod [...]

The M2HB weighs 84lbs empty and the M3 tripod weighs 44lbs, although you may well have been using some other tripod, and a belt box of 100 rounds weighs somewhere around 26-30lbs.

QUOTE (Bearclaw)
You CANNOT mount an HMG on a Jeep. I promise, it will knock it on two wheels every time you fire, and if you try to shoot on the move it will flip it over.
QUOTE (Cray74)
And yet the candidate next generation .50cal HMG is one third the weight: 50lbs.

Pretty much, yeah: The XM312 with mount weighs 42lbs empty vs. 128lbs for the M2HB with the M3 tripod. The XM312 also has less than half the cyclic RoF, at 260rpm (only 4.3 shots per second) vs. 600rpm, which not only cuts down the total force and power of the recoil to less than half, but also allows the design to employ a rather complex form of long recoil operation which further reduces recoil.

Without a barrel and bolt group moved around by extremely powerful electric motors, it would be impossible to do this with a weapon with a more conventional 500+rpm cyclic RoF. The higher the RoF, the less you can compensate for the recoil with the operation in this way. Anyway, I doubt the reduction of felt recoil with this system over the recoil operation of the M2HB is much more than ~20%. The far lower RoF counts for the rest of reduction in recoil which allows the lower weight.

The XM307 (which weighs only 8lbs more empty) can probably manage the 25x59Bmm @ 250rpm because of the massive muzzle brake which the 12.7x99mm MGs cannot use (the SLAP rounds don't appreciate holes in the barrel).

So no, I wouldn't say recoil compensation has improved much. In fact, complex forms of long recoil operation to reduce recoil such as that of the XM307/XM312 have been around for a long time. For example in the Czech VZ-series MGs, at least since VZ-26 (1928). Because of the similar system in the Finnish KK-62 I am so familiar with, it has very little felt recoil, but can sometimes hammer painfully at your firing hand, especially the index finger, if your grip isn't just right.

Mugzug: If all he really wants is to have a man-portable machine gun without having to get a gyromount, you could just ignore the Heavy Weapon Injuring/Knockdown rules when it comes to LMGs. As you know, that particular rules only really makes sense when it comes to HMGs and Assault Cannons and heavier weapons.

+Quote Post
Mugzug
post Sep 7 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #15

Target

Austere: That was very informative. I might just allow that bit about firing from the hip with an LMG only, since I have done that with a SAW before without any problems. The only major issue then would be accuracy for uncompensated recoil.

My idea is simple. Just triple uncompensated recoil penalties unless a cyberarm gyromount is used only for LMG's. For changing targets increase the penalty to +4 (maybe +3?) for each new 'target.' That way it'd make sense. A 3 round burst, could be accurate. A 6-10 round burst would just be a wild mess.

Now to check for recoil comp he can max out on.

He has 6 str: 1 RC
Say he has a gasvent 4: 4 RC
Hip brace: 1 RC

6 RC, that is about 2 targets without recoil comp penalties. It seems fair enough to me, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

+Quote Post
hyzmarca
post Sep 7 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #16

Midnight Toker

Member No.: 6,456

QUOTE (Austere Emancipator)
QUOTE (Bearclaw)
You CANNOT mount an HMG on a Jeep. I promise, it will knock it on two wheels every time you fire, and if you try to shoot on the move it will flip it over.

I wouldn't classify a Browning .50 as a HMG in SR terms. It would be more like a MMG. I woulkd classify a HMG s being in the 20mm to 30mm range.

+Quote Post
Austere Emancipa...
post Sep 7 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #17

Great Dragon

(Let's forget for a moment that Bearclaw was clearly using HMG and M2HB interchangeably...) You wouldn't consider the archetypical HMG to count as a HMG in SR terms? Why has the classification of cannons suddenly changed in the 6th world? Right now, as you probably know, if it has a bore diameter of 20mm or more it is no longer an MG but either an AGL or an autocannon. Likewise, why have the classifications of types of machineguns, Light, Medium and Heavy, changed in the 6th world after being static since their inventions?

How do you then justify that shotguns and average sporting rifles do as much or more damage as 12.7x99mm MGs, and can even equal 30mm "HMGs"? What about the massive jump from a 30mm "HMG" doing 10S to a 30mm autocannon (or however large you think those are) doing 20D? Do you think it's reasonable that all sniper rifles are far more powerful than 30mm "HMGs"? Admittedly HMGs are already underpowered compared to other firearms in SR3 (just as LMGs are overpowered), but that's hardly a reason to make that unbalance even worse.

+Quote Post
Bearclaw
post Sep 8 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #18

Shooting Target

Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE (Austere Emancipator)
QUOTE (Bearclaw)
I've mounted the 150 pound weapon on it's 60 pound tri-pod [...]

The M2HB weighs 84lbs empty and the M3 tripod weighs 44lbs, although you may well have been using some other tripod, and a belt box of 100 rounds weighs somewhere around 26-30lbs.

QUOTE (Bearclaw)

OK, I remembered the 84 pounds as being the weight just for the carrier group. Then I added the weight for the barrel (which is actually the weight of the tripod) and came up with 150 (really 128, plus 20 or so for ammo, which is probably low). So, it's 150 pounds WITH tripod and a small amount of ammo. As the last time I needed this data was 1989, I'm proud to have remembered that well.

Anyway, my company (D, 3/187th) at Ft. Campbell did a feasability study, and although Rat Patrol will tell you differently, firing an M2 from the back of a Jeep will rock it to two wheels. Firing while moving (although we didn't prove it, for obvious reasons) will turn it over, if you fire from a side while turning.
We ended up coming up with nice mounts for M60's which worked quite well.
Then, less than a year later, they dumped the jeeps and all of our work and replaced them with HMMMV's, which mount M2's just fine.

PS, your source calls the M2 and the NSV-12.7 heavy machine guns.

+Quote Post
toturi
post Sep 8 2005, 01:42 AM
Post #19

Canon Companion

Cain, the argument can go one way or the other. There is no specific modifiers mentioned in the Damage Resistance Tests but that doesn't mean that the Damage Resistance Tests may not be modified at all. So you may say generally DR tests are not modified(the general case) but since the illusion spells say all TN, they apply (the specific case).

+Quote Post
Cain
post Sep 8 2005, 02:15 AM
Post #20

Grand Master of Run-Fu

Member No.: 178

The problem is that just about every other test mentions something like: "Modify as appropriate", and proceed to give a list of sample modifiers. Only Damage Resistance tests list a fixed TN, with the rogue exception of Drain Resistance tests. So, the general ruling (most tests) is that they are modified, while the specific rules on Damage Resistance tests aren't.

But, if he wants to get really technical about it: The exact wording doesn't just say "to all tests"; it says: "to all tests from the distraction." This alone implies that the modifier only applies to things that can be distracted, which mostly excludes Damage Resistance tests.

But that's not all! If you look on page 182, under the Sorcery Test section, it says "if the caster is distracted due to injury modifers or other conditions"-- clearly stating that Injury modifiers are a distraction modifier. Since Injury modifiers don't apply to Damage Resistance tests, it follows that all distraction modifiers don't, either-- Injury modifiers are about as serious of a modifier as it gets, and if a more serious modifer doesn't apply, then the lesser ones generally don't, either.

So, we have the specific-vs-general example, the implication example, and the more serious/less serious example. That's plenty to back up a GM call.

+Quote Post
Crusher Bob
post Sep 8 2005, 02:34 AM
Post #21

Runner

Member No.: 4,253

The reports I've seen of firing teh M2 mounted on the jeeps said that it 'wasn't very good for the jeep, important things came loose', it probably wan't very accurate either, but when your have 10 M2 jeeps in your company, well alot can be forgiven when you have 10 highly mobile HMGs on call.

The M2 is highly accurate in single shot mode, because of its heavy weight and long barrel. It was quite often used for very long range sniper fire. The previous record for 'longest range sniper kill' was made with an M2...

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Sep 8 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #22

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

The rules do state that Illusion-type spells are not supposed to, and in themselves can not, directly cause harm. In my opinion lowering Resistance rolls comes close enough to directly causing harm that it would be a no-no.

+Quote Post
toturi
post Sep 8 2005, 10:27 AM
Post #23

Canon Companion

QUOTE (Cain)
The problem is that just about every other test mentions something like: "Modify as appropriate", and proceed to give a list of sample modifiers. Only Damage Resistance tests list a fixed TN, with the rogue exception of Drain Resistance tests. So, the general ruling (most tests) is that they are modified, while the specific rules on Damage Resistance tests aren't.

But, if he wants to get really technical about it: The exact wording doesn't just say "to all tests"; it says: "to all tests from the distraction." This alone implies that the modifier only applies to things that can be distracted, which mostly excludes Damage Resistance tests.

But that's not all! If you look on page 182, under the Sorcery Test section, it says "if the caster is distracted due to injury modifers or other conditions"-- clearly stating that Injury modifiers are a distraction modifier. Since Injury modifiers don't apply to Damage Resistance tests, it follows that all distraction modifiers don't, either-- Injury modifiers are about as serious of a modifier as it gets, and if a more serious modifer doesn't apply, then the lesser ones generally don't, either.

So, we have the specific-vs-general example, the implication example, and the more serious/less serious example. That's plenty to back up a GM call.

Cain: You are wrong.
QUOTE (p195 SR3)
..., the subject suffers +1 on all target numbers from the distraction,...

The distraction causes all TN to increase by the appropriate amount. You are correct in saying the DR test is not affected - the test itself is not affected. However, the TN within the test is under subset of "all target numbers". DR tests are not unaffected by distraction, they are specifically mentioned to be unaffected by wound modifiers. You may conclude that "wound=distraction" from the sorcery quote and from there extrapolate that the DR tests are unaffected by the TN increase from the spell, despite the ironclad "all TNs".

+Quote Post
Austere Emancipa...
post Sep 8 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #24

Great Dragon

QUOTE (Bearclaw)
PS, your source calls the M2 and the NSV-12.7 heavy machine guns.

Yes they do. Every knowledgeable source in the world calls them HMGs, and that's what they are. Which is why I was wondering why does hyzmarca think the definitions of light/medium/heavy MGs, cannons and grenade launchers have changed so much in the world of SR after having been static for some 80 years.

This post has been edited by Austere Emancipator: Sep 8 2005, 05:06 PM

+Quote Post
Lindt
post Sep 8 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #25

Man In The Machine

Member No.: 1,105

QUOTE (hyzmarca)
QUOTE (Austere Emancipator @ Sep 7 2005, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Bearclaw)

I wouldn't classify a Browning .50 as a HMG in SR terms. It would be more like a MMG. I woulkd classify a HMG s being in the 20mm to 30mm range.

There is a reason that 20mm (and if memory serves the odd 17mm) and larger are generally called CANNONS. They fire explosive shells. Go boom? Used as far back as 1935 (Soviet Ishtak used 2 20mm and 2 .30 guns, and was well pre-war).

I have always considered the BMG .50 to be THE HMG.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:05 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.