Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Healing Overcasting Draing
Dashifen
post Sep 8 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

So, SR3 explicitly stated that you couldn't heal drain wounds via magic. However, I do not recall seeing that stipulation to SR4? So, anything (other than a house rule) to stop Mage A from overcasting and Mage B from summarily healing all physical wounds. Since "undercasting" causes stun which cannot be healed (but can be patched now) it seems like overcasting is almost a good idea as long as help is there when you need it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Sep 8 2005, 09:41 PM
Post #2

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,263

I haven't seen it yet. You do have to be careful not to take too much drain as you only get one shot at magical healing clearing it up.

I do think the jury might still be out on whether or not Regenerating critters heal drain damage. It does somewhat leave it open to intepretation that drain counts as magical damage. I'd say yes, but it isn't as concrete as it should be.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:00 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.