IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Do you award partial karma during large runs, Ya, likely a recuring poll theme
For runs that are designed atypically large do you, or does your GM, award a portion of the total run karma before the end?
For runs that are designed atypically large do you, or does your GM, award a portion of the total run karma before the end?
Not a single point till the job is fully complete [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
At the end of each gaming session [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
At a couple predetermined goals/milestones [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
At several small goals/milestones [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Only if/when all the PCs have an obvious, extended downtime break in the action [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Only to a PC that has an obvious, extended downtime break in the action [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
All runs are designed and expected to finish in 1 to 2 sessions anyway [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Award the karma but put strict limits on what it can be used before completion of job or downtime (explain) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Depends/varies/token non-commital answer (explain) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
No karma awards ever because i/we use a different system (explain), or my players are too cheap/stunned to bribe me [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

blakkie
post Sep 9 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,263

EDIT:

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD, POLL MOVED TO SHADOWRUN FORUM

Linky.

oops :oops:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:44 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.