Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Initiative, Spirits, Agents & Sprites, Questions on Initiative for Initiative
Fizzygoo
post Sep 12 2005, 05:46 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 844

When do summoned spirits, loaded agents, or compiled sprites get to act during combat? Each is a complex action to bring into action. But then when do they get to act? I've been defaulting to the next combat turn. But the combat turn, in which they are summoned, usually goes like this

First IP:
Goon/IC #1 goes first
Player: Summons/loads/compiles.
Goon/IC #2 goes third

Second IP:
Goon/IC #1 goes.
Player: Acts on something else.
Good/IC #2 goes next.

Third IP:
IC #1 goes
Player: Acts again, waiting for Spirit/Agent/Sprite.
IC #2 goes.

Roll Initiative again...

First IP
Goon/IC #1
Spirit/Agent/Sprite
Player
Goon/IC #2

etc.

The other way that it could be done, is that on the IP in which the Spirit/Agent/Sprite is summoned/loaded/compiled it is considered to have lost any previous actions on previous IPs and on the current IP it is taking a complex action of it's own to form, and can act (according to it's initiative) on the next IP(s) if any, as normal.

"I'v'ah loooked an' loooked, an I, ah, no find any good answer tah myah question in'ah tha book, eh?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:11 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.