Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadoweun books on PDF...
ironmule
post Sep 12 2005, 12:45 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,734

I recently went to Battlecorps and was looking at the PDF downloads of the books on the site. I noticed a few important core books for SR3 are missing. The one I was interested in was the companion.

Does anyone know why they arn't available to and if they are gonna be at all?

Ironmule
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Sep 12 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

It's just a time issue; I've been too busy in the last few months working on new/upcoming books to devote the time to more PDF conversions. Getting the remaining SR3 rulebooks online is tops on my list, though.

+Quote Post
ironmule
post Sep 13 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 7,734

Rock on and thanks for the reply :)

+Quote Post
post Sep 14 2005, 12:07 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,663

I want to say I really like how Shadowrun is going into the electronic age like this. I Find it so much better then the paper version. So much lighter, not as easy to damage, can do a find and it'll flip to the passage for me.

Basicly rock on into the next age!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:50 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.