IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bug City - getting in., Preferably without getting killed.
Euchrid
post Sep 13 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,175

I'm skimming through Bug City, and it seems as though all the ways in are pretty much sewn up by the UCAS military, though I'm sure that this is not the case. I was wondering how players who have already visited Chicago (Containment Zone era) managed to effect an entrance?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tal
post Sep 13 2005, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,294

First group I was in started in Bug City. That was fun. Another group I GMed for were working as disposable assets for KE, got sent in as part of the run. Damned if I can remember the objective though. Had something to do with a kidnapping.

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Sep 13 2005, 01:22 PM
Post #3

Dragon

Member No.: 3,263

I'd say your best bet to get in is send your resume to Damien Knight, c/o KE Deniable Assets Department. Getting out however is where the REAL trick is going to be, or just surviving while in there depending on where you are in the metaplot timeline.

+Quote Post
Nyxll
post Sep 13 2005, 02:08 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,455

you can travel to Chicago via train or bus or drive. Then when you are there ... you can try and get into the CZ through the wall. You would need to find some underground contacts. There will always be an underground railroad. someone that has dug tunnels a kilometer long to skirt under the walls.

Much of the wall is just bulldozed houses/buildings. You can climb over ... but there is the risk of getting hurt in the climb. There are towers that keep watch ... but bribing some guards would not be hard to do.

Make sure you bring lots of stuff to barter with when you go in.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:20 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.