Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GM Screen
Shadow_Prophet
post Sep 15 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,567

I've noticed a fair amount of discussion on when are the other books coming out (also including sr4 itself). But one thing I'd like to know is when the good old GM Screen they've told us will be coming out is actualy going to come out.

Granted I'm not expecting much considering they couldn't even give a even somewhat reasonable date for sr4's pdf and have yet to give a actual ship date for sr4 to the masses. But hey its worth a shot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spider
post Sep 15 2005, 06:51 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,022

As a prophet, i guess you actually got a better chance telling the release date than Fanpro staff.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.