Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recovering Drones
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chibu
So, last night, the new drone rigger lost 5 drones in caombat. They got shot up with a Vindicator, about 5 or 10 bullets each. They took D damage, and therefore are no longer operational. Are they just scrap now? or can she use the parts left over for something? I can't find any ruling on this in the books. For the record, we're playing Second Edtion.
Backgammon
I recall faintly there being a rule about repairs to vehicules costing 10% per box of damage.. So you'd be paying 100% of the price. But I think that's without street index, so it's still a good deal.

That's all I recall as far of official rules go, but I suggest going with a TN of the damage also, modified by good tools and etc as per found in the B/R tables, and a base time of Vey Long..

Second Edition? Man, get with the times! wink.gif
tisoz
You can use the B/R rules on SR2.182 and use the time required to build it from junk parts.

There are rules in Rigger2 (which is for use with SR2) on page 26. The TN is the number of boxes of damage the character wants to repair +2. Base time per box of damage is 16 hours. Cost of replacement parts is 5% of the vehicle cost per box being fixed. Replacement parts have the same availability and SI as the vehicle. Characters use B/R skll to obtain the parts (instead of etiquette.) This rule is about the same as in SR3.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012