Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orlando, FL
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
YossarianLives
Howdy. I'm part of a group looking for players. We're four strong now, GM included, and are all in high-school or college, so that'd be the preferable age.
Zolhex
Well I'd say count me in but I am way past high school age lol.

Aside from that I live in Altamonte Springs so it would depend on what area of orlando your in.

Lastly as I have said before and will more than likely say a billion more times (unless my luck changes) I have no transporation but I can offer the place to play and from time to time food ordered out or I can cook.
YossarianLives
I added the age thing 'cause I figured it'd be kinda odd for a thirty-something guy to be hanging about a college dorm room, but if you lack transport, that social obstacle is deftly negated.
Half the body is in Winter Park (Rollins College) and the other half is around the West greater Orlando, think Pine Hills area, West Colonial and Hiawassee. If we're not too far from your place, we can scrounge up rides. As of now, we're aiming towards playing 1-2 times a month.
the_dunner
You guys might want to check out MegaCon the last weekend in February. There should be some Shadowrun events, and it'll probably be a good opportunity to meet some other players in your neck of the woods.
Zolhex
Ok first off to any females that may read this i'm a guy so yeah I said it.....
I have no problem hanging out at a college campus as from what I hear there is lots of nice scenery walking around lol.

As to how far I am I am right off of I-4 and 436 on a road called south northlake blvd.

Oh and dunner I have had my tickets to megacon for 5 months now hehe. I go every year the last 2 years I actually worked with Bitrunner and a gaming organization that ran the games at megacon. This year it is all in house though so I figure i'll take this year off and just attend the con and hopefully play some Shadowrun Missions.
YossarianLives
Well, Casazil, how's next weekend, 21st or 22nd? I figure since you're that far off we'll do a once a month kind of thing.
flerith
I'm looking to get back into some Shadowrun myself.

Played 1st and 2nd edition, bought 3rd and 4th wink.gif.

I'll be at Megacon, but I didn't see any Shadowrun being played...
black eye
i play second edition can some one explane mages what is the point eek.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012