Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bored
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Vaevictis
hyzmarca: I think that whole anakin thing is pretty accurate. The real question is, how did he become such a wizard-pirate-ninja a soon as he got the breathing unit?
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Vaevictis)
hyzmarca: I think that whole anakin thing is pretty accurate. The real question is, how did he become such a wizard-pirate-ninja a soon as he got the breathing unit?

He was possessed by a high force free spirit known as James Earl Jones.

James Earl Jones rocks.
Wounded Ronin
The best part about this whole discussion is how in SR3 melee can be really powerful and thus Walker: Texas Ranger style 720 degree spinning kicks punking handguns can actually work out.
Kyuhan
http://www.upimages.net/upload/47f74b3b.jpg
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (Kyuhan)
http://www.upimages.net/upload/47f74b3b.jpg

For your sake, I hope Chuck Norris doesn't see that.
Kagetenshi
If you give them each a pair of swords, maybe strap an extra sword on each leg for when they roundhouse kick someone… then hand it all to Fighter…

~J
Kyuhan
Wow, ultimate doomsday weapon. SwordChuck-Chuck-...Chucks.
Wounded Ronin
Many years ago a friend of mine had some bag gloves that had a Chuck Norris signature stiched onto them. They made everyone who wore them punch better.
Wounded Ronin
I think that this discussion needs to be re-opened in light of SR4. With the skill caps, does Chuck Norris' skill level provide a cosmic exception?
Cain
Well, Chuck would be an adept (he's got no cyber) so the caps wouldn't mean as much.
nezumi
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ May 27 2008, 12:08 PM) *
I think that this discussion needs to be re-opened in light of SR4. With the skill caps, does Chuck Norris' skill level provide a cosmic exception?

I would hypothesize rather that Chuck Norris has reached such a level of skill that each of his feet and each of his pecs have their own stats (including, of course, intelligence). Therefore, for every roll, Chuck rolls for his whole body, then gets to roll a second time for the appropriate body part (with a possible synergy bonus, for instance not getting hit while standing alone and silhouetted on a bluff above the bad guys).
hyzmarca
Chuck actually discovered the basic flaw in the SR4 martial arts creation rules, that there aren't any and the only limitations for potential bonuses are what the GM will allow. Thus, when he developed Chun Kuk Do he took full advantage of this and gave himself absurdly large kicking bonuses.
Wounded Ronin
Looks like someone uploaded Lone Wolf McQuade to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kmy5IsqWA
toturi
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ May 28 2008, 01:40 AM) *
Chuck actually discovered the basic flaw in the SR4 martial arts creation rules, that there aren't any and the only limitations for potential bonuses are what the GM will allow. Thus, when he developed Chun Kuk Do he took full advantage of this and gave himself absurdly large kicking bonuses.

You mean he roundhouse kicked the GM into giving him those bonuses. Or he stared at the GM until he knew that he was beaten.
Whipstitch
Chuck has at least a 2 dice per leg bonus when kicking since the Nightengale Feet of Fury cyberlimb optimization is obviously just a pale mechanical shadow of his prowess.
Kumo
Chuck Norris' stats at the start:
B 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
A 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
R 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
S 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
C 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
I 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
L 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)
W 10 (+ Exceptional Attribute)

He has also Magic AND Resonance at 12.

Skills:
Everything (+2 Everything) 8

Then he has to spend his 400 BP.

He doesn't use augmentations - they make him slower and weaker.

He fires FA series as a Free Action. With two Gauss-rifle miniguns.

Deus, Mirage and Morgana are actually his sprites.

Oh, some Great Dragon's skeleton was found in Texas. Toothprints on the bones match the toothprints of Chuck Norris.

(Yessss, that was stupid...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012