Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Great BayCon 2006
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Mr.Platinum
April 28-30 2006
Ramada Plaza Hotel
150 King St. E
Hamilton , Ontario, Canada.

I was Talking to Mr.Jury about my concern, cause on the pamplet i received i seen no mention of Fanpro/wizkid.
So i e-mailed Adam and he told me that the only commando's he has seen was for BattleTech.
I would like to see some ShadowRun representation there also, help this game grow.

All i can do is offer an e-mail link for thos who are intereted.

baycon@interlynx.net

Hope to see some Commando's out there. cool.gif
AJCarrington
I'm pretty sure I saw a BT Commando post (over on the CBT forum) that he was planning on attending and running some games. Not that it helps those of us looking to play some Shadowrun... indifferent.gif

AJC

Shadowrunner13
I make no promises, but I will see what I can do about that.

I'm on the other side of Toronto, but I'll start the sales pitch to the wife now, in hopes of solidifying the deal... wink.gif

If I get the green light (aka have the money and wife won't murder me), I'll let you know.

SR13
the_dunner
There is a Shadowrun Commando within a couple of hours of Hamilton, and I've asked him to drop you a line about the convention. No guarantees, but we'll see what happens.

I'm actually not that far from Hamilton, as the crow flies, but there seems to be this rather large body of water with no bridge over it in the way.
AJCarrington
I don't see how that could be a problem... biggrin.gif

AJC
Platinum
Oshawa's only an hour away. Ask the wife and offer to take her along for a sexy day breathing the worst air in Ontario. How can she refuse? Nothing says love like blue grey smog.
Shadowrunner13
LOL...

The sales pitch has begun, Platinum. I'll let you know how it progresses. smile.gif

SR13
Mr.Platinum
Thats great, i was abot to sign up as a Commando , but i have a feeling that I will be working for my company at the convention. I'll check it out with my Boss and see what i can arrange something, heck we can even work together on this one.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012