Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Idea
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Digital Heroin
Small group of runners hired to track down and tag a vigilante self styled `superhero` who's been wrecking havok on downtown Seattle...

Who is that masked man? Why the hell is he trashing corporate property in order to take down purse snatchers? Where does he go at night?

Yeah... I'm a touch crazy... rotfl.gif
Leowulf
I like it. cool.gif
Digital Heroin
And I'm running with it... got the alleged Superhero's stats made... and more run and encounter details forming as I go...
Large Mike
Message me as soon as you're taking applications. I'm in.
Cursedsoul
Sounds like it'd be great fun.
Kurb
Yeah I'd like that... grinbig.gif
Tziluthi
Yeah, this sound great. I'm in.
phelious fogg
Im in too if you have space
Digital Heroin
Alright... I'm still working on in game details, but this is the cut off point for players... anyone who's posted that's still interested when it gets rolling (no more than a week), you're cool... and anyone who wants to toss a character concept my way, 125 BPs, I'll give some leeway for good details on the story... mail me at anomaly_of_the_void@hotmail.com
TinkerGnome
Curses, a day late and a dollar short.
Kurb
TinkerGnome,

You can take my place, you keep me plenty busy as it is with Shadowrun. Plus I'm leaving in four weeks for recruit training.
Leowulf
Sent you a character Digital Heroin. The character is named Ghost Dragon.
Cursedsoul
Digital, did you get my Personal Message? I should have you a character within a week, I'm busy atm, so I can't really do much work until thursday.
Digital Heroin
Got it... gonna take a bit to come up with answers, but I'm working on them...
Cursedsoul
Bleh, stupid schoolwork. Between this, marching band obligations, and Magic The Gathering I've had zero time this week to work on a character. Count me out unless you're willing to wait for my character. I could probably get you the physical junk today, but the background will take me a while. I can MAYBE work on it today, MAYBE tomorrow, no time Wednesday, no time thursday, MAYBE Friday. No time Saturday or Sunday. I doubt I'll have time Friday because I need to do all my homework then as band is going to take up all this week.

Sorry...
Grey
Looks like you had some drop-outs, so if there is room, I'd love a spot in the game.
Digital Heroin
So far I've got Ghost Dragon from Leowulf, and Kurb's mage/doc... I'm gonna peg the start time for the game at next Saturday... if you can have your character in by then, it's all good....

Grey, toss me a character sheet and bio, and you're in...
Grey
Ok, got it in the works.
TinkerGnome
Bah, I sent the background long ago but forgot to make the character wink.gif It should be in your inbox now, DH.
Kurb
QUOTE (Digital Heroin)
So far I've got Ghost Dragon from Leowulf, and Kurb's mage/doc...

I never sent anything, I wasn't sure if I was even allowed on this run...let me know.
Grey
For some reason I still can't get NSRCG to print. Is it cool if I just email you the sr3 file and you can open it up in NSRCG yourself?
Digital Heroin
Kurb: I may have crossed names... you're good to go, just toss soemthing my way...

TG: Big rubber stamp on the character sheet... only one thing... I don't think I've actually seen a name yet... wink.gif

Grey: I'll have to d/l the program, but toss the file my way...
Leowulf
I'm ready to go when you are, Digital Heroin. Have you thought of a name for the thread yet, or will we use this one? Just asking. I guess you can post it here on Saturday if you do think of one. wink.gif
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (Digital Heroin)
TG: Big rubber stamp on the character sheet... only one thing... I don't think I've actually seen a name yet... wink.gif

You know, that'd be a problem, wouldn't it wink.gif The real names are in the bio, but his street name is Doc.
Grey
Being that we aren't gunna start till Sunday, I'm gunna take a day or two on this one. I'll have it for you by Friday at the latest, so you can let me know if there are any problems and I can have them fixed before we start.
phelious fogg
I wont be able to play in this one, sorry, somoen can take my place
Grey
My character (Cougar) is done and emailed.
Digital Heroin
Hi I am posting on behalf of DH. I am NOT him but a friend.

He has lost access as his computer was fried by some punk, he will not be posting for as little as a few days and as long as a few weeks.
Tziluthi
Howdy. My computer's been offline for a while, so I haven't been able to post up here. If you're still accepting characters then I'll have one for you in a jiffy.
Grey
Tziluthi: Digital Heroin is the one running the game and as you can see from that post.. he is out of condition at the moment, so you'll have to wait a while to hear from him.
Digital Heroin
Tziluthi: Toss me a sheet, and we're all good. Gotta be quick tho, or the run'll pass you by nyahnyah.gif

Computer isn't dead anymore, jackass who tried to kill it failed. So it's on, first post is posted. The relevant threads are the IC and OOC for Twisted Tales of the Shadows.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012