Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gencon Paris 2006
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
otaku mike
Hey guys, I know less than 1% of the people here would be able to attend, but it's the first time the name "Gencon" comes to France. I thought it was worth a post here.
So, if any of you happen to be in Paris from the 21st to the 23rd of April, you're welcome to come and have a look.
I'll be there, probably on the Saturday and Sunday. Look for Black Book Editions' booth (the publisher of SR4 in French).

www.gencon.fr (website in French...)

Mike
warrior_allanon
i would probabaly end up getting lynched......but i think i will try to attend in a couple of years
otaku mike
Why do you think you'd get lynched? We don't do such things in France...
Beheaded by the Guillotine, though, that's a different story biggrin.gif

But seriously, please come when you can, and ignore the assholes. There is not that many of them, it's just they're very loud and thus conspicuous. I for one would be happy to chat with you.

Mike
warrior_allanon
mike, you now make 3 people in france that i would consider a friend.

Unfortunately my french leaves so much to be desired its practically non-existant. but in a couple of years i promise i'll try
otaku mike
Hopefully Gencon Paris 2006 will be successful enough to warrant a 2007, 2008, 2009... edition.
See you then! smile.gif

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012