Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Location Indicator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
The_Sarge
So... I asked this in another thread in the lounge, but I thing it got lost under all the ruckus there.

Is there a chance to put the "Location: xxx" tag back into the light?

And, with it, which time-zone someone uses?
So you've still got all the funny comments AND you know when someone is able to post/respond.

*shrugs*

Nothing major, just came into my mind.
The_Sarge
Thanks! smile.gif
Neuron Basher
No problem. smile.gif

We're not going to add the timezone there, but you can always click on their name and look at their profile. It tells you their local time based on their timezone setting.
The_Sarge
Hey, cool.
Didn't know that.

Thanks for the heading.
The_Sarge
Hey, any particular reason why the function was turned off?
Fortune
I was wondering the same thing.
ThatPaolo
It was not turned off. I nuked it by accident and when Mark comes online, I hope he'll fix it smile.gif
The_Sarge
biggrin.gif

'The incredibla Hadmin.'

Lucky you, that it was just the locator-thingie. Don't now what Dvixen and Neuron would have made with (or 'of') you, if you nuked... Let's say... The members database. *g*
Fortune
QUOTE (ThatPaolo)
It was not turned off. I nuked it by accident and when Mark comes online, I hope he'll fix it

Ah, so that's what you killed. biggrin.gif
Neuron Basher
Grumble, grumble. ohplease.gif
ThatPaolo
He grumbles, but he's good smile.gif
ThatPaolo
And also the "Group" is back.
Neuron Basher
You realize when you put group back you took the location back out, right? I fixed it ... again. Make sure you grab a copy of the topic file before you edit it again. Sheesh, some people. ohplease.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012