Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wishes in SR
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Voran)
Mmm. Or the perfect sandwich.

But is that vulgar and insulting enough?
Nikoli
QUOTE (archimagus)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Apr 8 2006, 12:52 PM)
That is in fact cool. Now all you have to do is have him cryo-frozen until such time as the Draco foundation exists, and he can get a Wishinator. smile.gif

his dad would also have to prove that it happened proof.gif

i would like to say that i'd wish for D. back, but i'm just not sure. a wish would go straight to your head like the money on 'deal or no deal'.

i'd probably do it as soon as i received the wish right there in the draco foundation so that they would all know i did it - in the hopes that he'd give me lots of money (or something equally great or greater) for my good deed on his behalf.

Well, his military records have him on duty at the party, the duty log does mention IIRC, the president "tripping and stumbling" into a soldier. I'd say that's close enough.

To this day my Dad regrets being stuck in Washington DC on the day JFK was shot.

On a side note, to give you some insight into the 3rd Infantry Mindset:
There is no duty higher than being chosen to walk the Tomb of the Unkown soldier. It presents those so tasked with the opportunity to honor every soldier lost in an american war. Only the best of the best of this unit are chosen, and should they ever disgrace themselves, while on active duty or in retirement, they will be stripped of the honor and stricken from the records as having held that honor.

My dad was not one of these guys, he was in the "screw up" detechment, those guys that were/are assigned to guard the president.
SL James
HAHAHAHA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012