Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oregon runners? Anyone?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Munchkinslayer
Considering the near total lack of response to the Washington posts, I'm assuming that this is fruitless. But here goes: anyone in the Portland/Salem/Eugene area wanna game? 21 and over preferred.
angry_devil
october 8, 2003? are you still looking for gamers in the portland, OR area? fairly new to the area, but willing to do a spot of gaming should the opportunity present itself.
ladanis
Looks like I'm a little late..

I'm a Salem gamer, willing to travel to play. 21 years old, haven't played SR tabletop in ages. If any fellow Oregonians are interested in starting a game, or taking another player, let me know. PM, email, or post to this topic, I'll keep my ears open. cool.gif

- ladanis
JittersFB
Thought I'd sound off. I've been playing on the Portland West Side for a few years now. We bounce around different systems, but my first real love is SR.

Cheers.
Crisper
Just another player from the Portland area sounding off... Am currently in a group, although it is on pause indefinately.
Shrapnel
Been looking for a group for a while now... How about some more details?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012