Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online NPC Resources?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Soylent Green
well in starting i am running a SR4 game set in an alternate future without magic and metahumans. imagine all the woes in the world right now, middle east crisis, bird flu, a government out of control, immigration crackdowns, terrorism, you get the picture. all of that multiplied by about a billion.

anyhow, i work a whole lot and prep time for my game is a premium i often cannot afford. and i am sure i am not the only one.

what if there was a website or series of them where lazy or time-strapped game masters could just quickly print out npcs? it would be very helpful i think.

is there such a thing?

another thing i dream of is a site dedicated to floorplans of various buildings to use in games. one of the most time consuming parts of my prep is mapping out a building that the team will be infiltrating.

thanks a lot. love to hear some feedback...
ronin3338
http://blackjack.dumpshock.com/

Plenty o' NPCs (but you'll have to convert) and lots of nifty floorplans and satellite views (though Google is probably a better resource for that now)

I wish Blackjack was doing stuff for SR4...
eidolon
There's a Shadowrun NPC wiki somewhere. Forgive me for not posting the link. I never bothered bookmarking it.
hobgoblin
should be linked from www.dumpshock.com i think...
the_dunner
You could always grab the Shadowrun Missions adventures. Every adventure has a Cast of Shadows section in the back with several NPCs.
Apathy
This page also has NPC generators for gangs and insect spirits, but you'd have to convert from SR3 to 4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012