Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mutant Chronicles
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Daishi
Hey, kids, it's been a while, but I've got another conversion project to share with y'all. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Mutant Chronicles, but I'm a huge fan of that universe. It's kind of like a completely over-the-top version of Shadowrun with steam-punk rolled in. Anyways, I recently acquired a number of the rulebooks for the MC RPG, and it's pretty weak stuff. So I did what I always do, I converted it to SR3 rules.

I've got a bare bones webpage up at Mutant Chronicles to SR3 Conversion. It's mostly just an index for the pdf files. Though much remains to be done, the pdf files provided have easily enough material to run MC sessions. For world information http://www.sebman.com/ probably has the most complete compilation online.

So far, we tested it out with an all-day session that completely rocked. I promised over-the-top rocket-powered mayhem, and that's what we got in spades. Portals to hell, 4 meter ezoghouls wielding chain guns, an inquisition against heretics, legions of the undead, and a 19-round drum-fed rocket launcher that clicked dry more than once. biggrin.gif
Vic Faustus
I am a huge fan of the MC universe and actually just revisited a D20 conversion I had started and tested a couple years back with the hopes of improving it (moving more to OGL than straight d20). I'll take a look at your conversion when I have a chance as I love Shadowrun too. I'd do it now but i chanced across this with 5 minutes left in my lunch break.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012