Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Palladium Needs Your Help
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
eidolon
Please check out the following links. If you're not a fan, pass this along to those that are. If you don't know much about them, they're an awesome company, and a great group of "gamers' gamers".

Palladium is in trouble. Info Here.

Click here to help.

BookWyrm
Hey, if nobody here cares anymore, I'm still doing my part. Palladium Books productions helped me get back into gaming with the original TMNT RPG, when I burned out on AD$D. Sure, the stats are a little long, but the games are good.
Muskie
Frag. Kevin had the Daffy Vs. Donald Animation cels from Roger rabbit, and they were pinched.. AND possibly my favourite piece of RPG-based artwork EVER, the origonal painting for Rifts Conversion book one. shit, that stuff's priceless..
Piecemeal
played the fantasy
had a shell of a time with TMNT
did the Rifts thing
even ventured into the Supers

however, i am not a diehard PB fan. while i am very sorry to read about the recent goings-on and i do recognize PB as a major name in gaming; i just dont have the inclination to order a print... it'd be like choosing "pay the cable bill or buy a print. hmm... i do like my internet... and tv is good too."

i'm glad Eidolon posted this though. i was completely unaware as were, perhaps, dozens of others here. i went to the link. i read 7 pages of posts. most of all, i gave it serious consideration. it also gave me a good feeling seeing the conviction soooo many others have in our niche of geekdom....gaming.

i did call the local gaming shop after leaving the link. shock and surprise, they were aware. made sure to emphasize how important the 'call for help' was from K.S. and link posters alike. sadly, PB has never been big around here.

bonus Karma for you, Eidolon, for trying to save a product line on lifesupport.
eidolon
I know what you mean on the price for the print.

However, they do have a Paypal button set up over at Palladium's site, for those that would like to toss a bill in without breaking the bank.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012