Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blue Prints
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stormdrake
I am looking for some free online sites that I can pull blue prints of buildings from. Any thing from a ranch style house to a thirty floor office building. Any one have ideas?
TinkerGnome
Tracking down a copy of Sprawl Sites can be helpful. As can this site for housing floorplans (you'll have to clean them up a bit). There's a german site with lots of maps which I'm blanking on right now.

[edit]It's here. It'll take a bit of translation/guess work, though.[/edit]
Artemus
You can use Google to translate the German site. It does a decent job. Thanks for the link TinkerGnome, I have been looking for something like this also.

You might want to check out http://blackjack.dumpshock.com/, it has some nice maps and a couple of floor plans also.

Fix-it
Googleme Image Search. just search, and you'll usually find what you want... Eventually... biggrin.gif
Squire
Another site for house floor plans.
Siege
Actually, do a standard google search for something like "floor plans house" and you'll find a lot of websites that have blue prints or rather layouts of houses and whatnot.

If want to spend money, you can buy the actual blueprints but for your purposes, the pictures should suffice.

-Siege
Eismann
Most of the floorplans on the german site have english filenames. Might be easier than playing around with the google-translator.
And if in doubt, just ask.

Ciao,

Eismann
Stormdrake
WHat I am looking for right now is a floor plan for a medium sized gothic church with a couple sub basements or crypts. Needless to say am having some problems finding it. The german site has some floor plans I will use but nothing along that line frown.gif
Siege
You may want to head to the TSR free download site and just use one of the fantasy maps.

-Siege
Eismann
QUOTE (Stormdrake)
WHat I am looking for right now is a floor plan for a medium sized gothic church with a couple sub basements or crypts. Needless to say am having some problems finding it. The german site has some floor plans I will use but nothing along that line frown.gif

Most churchs only have a small crypt under the altar area (chorus?), because it is higher than the rest.
Try this one, put some benches, the altar stone and some stuff in it and some stairs down to the crypt.
http://www.shadowrun.de/sr/material/bodenp...aene/church.gif
Game2BHappy
Gothic Church
Gothic Church Floorplan
Key to Gothic Church Floorplan

Unfortunately it looks a little big. smile.gif
Talia Invierno
I'll renew a Lounge request here for on-line freeware or shareware for creation of building plans for modules and such. (I already have AutoCad - useless for the kind of thing I'm trying to create - simultaneously too much detail and too little.)

Thanks to everyone who contributed before (and yes, they will go on-line just as soon as RL allows me enough space to clean up the currently rather rough outlines), but I switch often between computers, and the sudden loss of the Lounge also meant that I've lost the links everyone had cited.

Please repeat them?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012