Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New SR4 resource from mintcar
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mintcar
This sheet is designed to support the new rules for grunt NPC groups in SR4. The only difference is that I have added a normal damage track for the lieutenant. I just think it's better that way. Hope it can be of use.

Gruntsheet
mdynna
Fabulous. A perfect quick reference sheet. The GM scrap piece of paper is almost obsolete!
James McMurray
Sweet!
mintcar
Hmm. I seem to have trouble with the link myself now, but I seem to have trouble with all pdf's all of a sudden :/ Does it work?
James McMurray
Still works for me.
mintcar
Naa. I figured out what's wrong. I had to install Acrobat Reader for a locked e-book that I needed for school. Since then nothing works as it should. I just deleted a bunch of internet plugins to get rid of it and must have cut out something vital. Damn you Adobe! Perview is the only program I let near my pdf's from now on.
stevebugge
Cool resource, thanks for sharing!
Protagonist
Totally awesome! You rock!
JongWK
Very cool.
mintcar
Wow. Nothing to complain about? This can't be dumpshock! wink.gif
Backgammon
QUOTE (mintcar)
Wow. Nothing to complain about? This can't be dumpshock! wink.gif

It totally sucks you didn't post this sooner! Booo!!!

wink.gif
hobgoblin
sorry but i think ill stick with the other one. less black edges and stuff...
Pallantides
Fraggin nifty bro! I tried to make one of these myself with a paper and pen and lets just say that the result was a crime against god rotfl.gif .

Keep up the good work mintcar!
mintcar
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Apr 21 2006, 09:13 PM)
sorry but i think ill stick with the other one. less black edges and stuff...

Didn't know there was another one. Mind showing me? smile.gif

<edit> Ah, I found them. Aaron's right?
hobgoblin
bingo
Dashifen
I actually like the black edges. Well done, mintcar biggrin.gif
jklst14
Nice work! I'll probably end up using both sets of grunt sheets in the end.
TBRMInsanity
The link is broken.
mintcar
It's not broken. I don't know why you are experiencing problems.
mintcar
http://sr.mintcar.mymacmail.com/files/sr4_...endsandfoes.pdf

I made one for friends and foes. Basicly a sheet to keep track of contacts, npc's and reoccuring villains.

For some reason, when I click on these links I sometimes get nothing but code. If this happens to any of you, simply right click and save; then rename the .txt file you get- .pdf. I have yet to find out why I'm having these problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012