Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC : An Arranged Trust
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
FrostyNSO
Ok, here's the OOC thread. Before we start, let me say that I havn't touched a sourcebook in god-knows-how-long so my rules mastery is rather weak. Bear with me is all I ask.
Mister Juan
WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek.gif
You killed Varya!!!!!!!!!!!

You sick puppy! nyahnyah.gif
I'll have a post up today. Just wanted to say: glad to see you back for some time mate wink.gif
Mister Juan
@Frosty AKA God

Alright. So, before I get an IC post up and running, I just wanted to know if you wanted Ludmilla to set up the meet between Miki, Gun and Nikol?
Shadow
Oh boy. I need to go watch Get Shorty and Be Cool to prepare for this game.

Ludmilla, Look at me

smile.gif
FrostyNSO
MC : Yeah, Ludi is going to be the go-between if she wants to be, otherwise she can ask Miki to handle it if she's too busy =)

Shadow : Got Gun's updated sheet, all is good.
Vegas
Rock on. MJ, let me know if you want to flesh out Nik and Ludi's connection a bit more, I left it pretty vague for Frosty since I hadn't completely talked to you about it ;P
Mister Juan
Well, as soon as we have that detail hashed out, I'll post. I just need to know so I can play out how Ludmilla would behave in calling/talking to Nikol.
Mister Juan
Once Ludi has a meeting place and time from Miki, she'll set the whole thing up.
Shadow
Gun is just sharpening his knives....
Shadow
Assume Gun will be at the meet at 8. He will have his nicest suit, two long knives and 4 throwing knives. No guns.
Vegas
Sorry guys, Had to work all day and will be working most of this week on a not so regular schedule. Posting now to catch up... please put up with me biggrin.gif
FrostyNSO
Shadow, did you mean 11 am in your post?
Shadow
yah, like I said... new baby sleep deprivation.
FrostyNSO
MJ and V : I'm get a post up in just a few.

S : I'm gonna put up some stuff for Ludi and Nik since they are "taking care of business" earlier in the day. If gun has to take care of anything before 7 or 8 pm, let me know.
Shadow
Np, I think hes good
Vegas
Hey Frosty, I edited my post just a tad because I had intended to "pass the day away" between the rolling over and getting some sleep and getting up for the shower to go to the Needle.

We'll just run with it with her getting up early afterall smile.gif Sorry for the confusion.
FrostyNSO
doh! whoops.
Vegas
No biggie smile.gif I've done that before (ok, lots of times nyahnyah.gif)

Do you want to run with it as you've already started, or edit back to the original leaving around 7:30pm?
FrostyNSO
I'll leave that one up to you, just let me know.
Mister Juan
As I've stated, Ludi will go and see Hank at 10 (to grab some eatable food this time around). She'll then go help Zina at the shop, will pickup Lana out of school, and then go to the meet. We can either RP the whole thing, or jump ahead. I feel bad for making Shadow and Vegas wait sarcastic.gif
Vegas
I went ahead and did a bit of "recon" on the area just since she's not got much else to do nyahnyah.gif

After she sees something or nothing, she'll head out and just kill the rest of the day doing a whole lot of nothing till the "meet" rolls around smile.gif
Shadow
No worries, I didn't realize we were gonna rp the day. But to be honest I wouldn't have had much to say anyways.
FrostyNSO
Sorry Shadow, sorry Vegas! I think we'll be rolling shortly here. I'm not in any hurry but I feel a little bad making you guys wait. =(

I don't wanna cut MJ short though at the same time.
Shadow
Its all good.
Mister Juan
So, I stopped my post there cause I wasn't sure how Frosty wanted it to go. Should we each describe how we arrive to the meet?

Ludi will go help Zina at the salon, pick up Lana from school, make dinner and then get ready for the meet. She'll arrive at least 20 minutes early, and won't be bringing any weapons. After all, she trusts Miki 100%. Also, she'll do something out of the ordinary: she'll get pampered and dressed up nice (but will of course keep the combat boots nyahnyah.gif)

FrostyNSO
I'll try to get something up pretty soon here. Been having hard days.
FrostyNSO
Sorry for the delay. Since I didn't know who would arrive first, I went ahead and "set the table" with the scene and figured I let you guys have at it in whatever order you felt like =)
Mister Juan
Just started a new job. Sorry for the delay in posting. I'll have something up tonight once I get back home (should be around 9:30)
Vegas
Doing as the nice little subtext says nyahnyah.gif

Perception:
Int
Rolling 5 dice.
Results: 3 4 2 5 3
Highest roll: 5

+ Perceptive Edge, Low Light and Image Mag 3 (if important) wink.gif
Shadow
Guns going to keep his eyes pealed for any signs of trouble.
Shadow
Oh crap!

Gun is going to 'duck' down as if he is thying his shoe, at the same time he is going to draw two throwing knives.
FrostyNSO
got it wink.gif
Vegas
Now we're talking!

Don't suppose they look like Wil Smith and Tommy Lee Jones do they ? wink.gif
Shadow
Gun is going to play it cool as he always does, and finish his meal.
Mister Juan
I need to rent Get Shorty and Be Cool now...... curses on you Shadow
FrostyNSO
It may be a few days...I just had a big surgery again so I'm gonna wait til I'm not all doped up to post.
Shadow
I hope your doing well man. We'll keep you in our thoughts.
Vegas
Take it easy Frosty.. we're not going anywhere smile.gif Heal up and we'll be waiting smile.gif
Shadow
QUOTE (Mister Juan)
I need to rent Get Shorty and Be Cool now...... curses on you Shadow

There really good. Get Shorty is better than Be Cool, but they are both good. Chilli Palmer is Travoltas greatest character, imho.
Shadow
I will be unable to post Wednesday and Thursday, I might get a chance, but I doubt it.
Shadow
This was Frosty's game, and it was a pretty great game. I really enjoyed his GMing styole and his sense of story telling. On top of that, I really liked the man. He was a good man, he didn't have a lot of the faults that I have as a gm. He seemed to just be able to tell people how it was and thats how it was.

My name is Jeff Haskell, an I am really going to miss you Frosty. Godspeed my friend.
Mister Juan
Ok. This man is actually my friend. He not only started me on dumpshock, he actually helped me deal with a lot of personal things over the years.

Mate, I'm going to miss you terribly.
You'll always be my friend.
I'll catch you on the flip side.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012