Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mIRC Shadowrun Game..
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
clegrady
Here is the scheme. I am planning on starting an mIRC Shadowrun 4th Edition Game. I will be playing the game and GMing. Two Rules..

1. I would like to have players that prefer ROLEplay over ROLLplay. (For those of you who don't understand the difference, this means that I would like players that know how to play their characters - interacting with other characters and the world around them, giving their characters LIFE rather than letting them remain stats on a sheet.)

2. Characters of any kind are allowed, provided they were built in Shadowrun 4th Edition format and they aren't of the 'godlike power' variety. For those wishing to build a new character for this, I'll take any character builds up to 500 BP, +/- 25 Quality cap.

Visit the channel #Shadowrun on irc.gamesurge.net anytime during the week. I am always on. Days will be set up. Just come on in and take a load off.

Any questions email clegrady@gmail.com
Dranem
Note: Dumpshock does have an IRC network. wink.gif

And for the record mIRC is a program, much like your web browswer is a program. IRC is the network - best not to confuse the two... wink.gif

I'll e-mail you later if you don't respond in forum...
When are you planing this game? What times and dates? I work nights so I unfortunately conflict with more North American or European games - at least that's been my experience.
clegrady
I am planning to start this game as soon as more people accept this idea and decide to play. No set time and dates however. As soon as I get more people to join and whatnot, I will take a vote on the best day to play for everyone.
Kiedo
I would like to watch a game before I agreed to play, I'm not very good with IRC(and horrible with appointments), in fact when I do us it I keep a cheat sheet right beside the keyboard, so when you decide on a date let me know and I'll swing by and watch.
clegrady
Sure as soon as a date's set.
Smilin_Jack
Since I'm stuck in a hotel on business for the next 4 months I'd be interested in this as well.

clegrady
Alright cool.. Just come in and hang out.. I am still waiting for more players..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012