Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good things do happen in this world...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Yobanutsa
...developing a program like WinAntiSpyware is one of them.

Keep away spyware and trojans with WinAntiSpyware!

If you're also wondering about how to maintain an error-free PC and achieve 100% system performance, try this!

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you wink.gif

PBTHHHHT
Who the heck are you? This is your first post and its to advertise for some anti-spyware program?! Geeez. At least you were considerate enough to post it in this portion of the threads but still, this is for gaming and stuff, do you advertising elsewhere. Unless you have some other relevant stuff to say about shadowrun or other things gaming related. Sheeesh.
Moon-Hawk
Sharing useful tips is nice, but this software doesn't even have any free functionality. This isn't a helpful suggestion, it's a sales pitch.
*sigh* Thank you for the polite nature of your advertisement, and for putting it here rather than anywhere else on the board, but no thanks.
ChuckRozool
He's prolly one of those "sleeper agent" advertisers, they join forums and become trusted members of the community. Then they start subtley pointing people to whatever it is they were hired to sell.

He prolly joined, looked around, and gave up even trying to become a member of community. Maybe he left the ad so he wouldn't leave "empty handed".
Mr. Man
"WinAntiSpyWare 2006 claims to remove all spyware, but it will display fake security warnings and attempt to trick the user into purchasing the full retail version." -- Spyware Daily

"Yobanutsa" here is a bot that automatically creates accounts and posts spam like this (just Google the first line in the message). It probably selected this particular sub-forum because it has the word "general" in the title.

PBTHHHHT
Dang, maybe I shouldn't have sent him a message asking for his asl and if he wore boxers or briefs... silly.gif

yeah, I had the impression it was a bot, but I still had to post just in case it wasn't.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012