Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for group
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Doc-Pond-Water
I live in upland california. I know the game well, I own all 2nd and third edition books that a player should have. I have experience with both live games and client based. I would prefer a client based game, but am willing to see about playing in live games. I have had poor luck in finding people to play this great game with and wish to fix that. While I am a nerd, I do not like playing with people who dont shower nor do I enjoy playing in a one room apartment with the owners 4 kids and grandmother constantly talking to players. Perhaps my gaming experience with people other then my high school group is a bit off the beaten track, but this seems to be what I have found in the PAST 5 YEARS.

If you would like too contact me please send me an email threw this forum, I do not enjoy having a conversation threw email so contact me and we can see about talking in a chat room, a client, or on the phone.

Aaron
TimeKeeper
Couple of things:

1. how far upland? Redding, Chico, Sac, or the Oregon boarder?

2. Isn't there a local game store in the area?

3. right area, wrong sub-forum You wanted the GM/Player registry
Doc-Pond-Water
Upland california, near ontario, chino, pasedena, rancho cucamunga, la verne claremont ect. When I said Upland on the first post it occurred to me that someone might take Up-land as north, then I thought if someone knows they know.

I'll post in the correct forum, thanks

Aaron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012