Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to the Lounge?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
emo samurai
I heard it went down in flames; any details/archives? I think it would be a really good idea to bring it back.
James McMurray
Aren't there enough flame wars around here without a forum dedicated to them? In other words: I wasn't around for it, but it seems to me that an area without even the loosely enforced "stick to SR" rule that this forum has probably degenerated into a flame war on every thread. Even the ones where someone asked what the weather was like in Brighton.
emo samurai
That's the best reason possible to bring back the Lounge. Holy fucking shit.
James McMurray
Not to some of us. I for instance like to have my flame wars as far off topic as possible. If there's no topic, there's no "off topic." wink.gif
emo samurai
Dumbass 1: It's raining over here.
Dumbass 2: Your mom's raining.
Dumbass 1: That isn't canon. Unless she were a hidden life receptacle, she wouldn't be have access to the "control weather" spirit power.
Dumbass 2: *random shit about their history of flame warrage that gets the tread closed*
James McMurray
Dumbass 3: It's CANON!!! You fire balls from CANNONS! When discussing CANON, the only balls are the ones on your mother!
emo samurai
Dumbass 1: I edited it, you motherfucker. If you would only wait instead of jumping on me like a horny prison troll you'd read it, you stupid fuck. Go play SR4.

Dumbass 2: You should get gay together. And you're too gay for SR4; you should play Cyberpunk d20.
James McMurray
Dumbass 3: your mother still has balls. And if you weren't an anti-social repressed troll you'd know that gay is not an insult. If you really want to incult someone, call them emo.
emo samurai
Dumbass 1: It's "insult," not "incult." Why can't you just let sleeping dogs lie? I post something, and then it's "come out of the woodwork to insult Dumbass 1" time.

Dumbass 2: Better yet call them emo fags. biggrin.gif kekekekekke
James McMurray
I meant "incult." I was referring to the fact that you're in a cult led by a big balled german woman who keeps calling you Renee and dressing you in a bra and knickers so they can lock you in a dungeon with Herr Flick.
emo samurai
Dumbass 1: I can not even BEGIN to explain the levels of incoherency that statement contains. Let me just say that you're a dumbass who can't let a conflict stay dead; you just have to dredge up shit and crap on my thread about the weather.
James McMurray
dumbass
FanGirl
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Dumbass 1: I edited it, you motherfucker. If you would only wait instead of jumping on me like a horny prison troll you'd read it, you stupid fuck. Go play SR4.

Dumbass 4: Rape isn't funny, you bastards!

(Seriously, though, click the link and read the first two panels.)
emo samurai
Dumbass 2: That's funny, coming from the person who featured a troll rape in his campaign. Trolls don't find smaller metahumans attractive, anyway; Shadowrun's supposed to be very static and categorical, and your attempts to change that would be better directed towards Rifts, or d20.
James McMurray
Hey emo, go update Shen's blog. I need to point out more of his failings to him and belittle him about his hobbies that will never fulfill his needs.
emo samurai
Dude, I will, if you give me an option to have my character hunt him down and confront him in person. It'd be fun to see a psychiatrist try to take on a mage with a force 4 power focus.
emo samurai
This is the worst way to bring back the lounge. I love myself.
Smilin_Jack
QUOTE (FanGirl)
QUOTE (emo samurai @ May 22 2006, 12:32 AM)

Dumbass 4: Rape isn't funny, you bastards!

(Seriously, though, click the link and read the first two panels.)
James McMurray
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Dude, I will, if you give me an option to have my character hunt him down and confront him in person. It'd be fun to see a psychiatrist try to take on a mage with a force 4 power focus.

Sure, but I get to submit my character sheet and we have an impartial GM run the combat. Didn't you know that Cyberzombies make great Psychiatrists witht he proper knowsofts?
emo samurai
And dual-natured critters make great targets for manaboltings.

Edit: I don't think our characters will be coming into conflict now. Aww....
BookWyrm
*stooge-slaps Dumbass 1-4*
emo samurai
Adam closes down the Lounge.
Bull
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Adam closes down the Lounge.

Actually, I did. Now knock off the shit, all of you. YOu should know better.

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012