Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Earthdrawn
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
fistandantilus4.0
Here's a link to an ED page that Grinder works on based out in Germany. Everyone's always posting their cool drawings, and we got to talking, he asked me to share some of mine. I figured since it was up on the web, might as well share it with the folks here at DS.

Tell me what you think. But please , be gentle. I'm very fragile. smile.gif
Witness
I'd love to tell you, but that link doesn't work and my German is nonexistent so I can't find my way through the forum. frown.gif
fistandantilus4.0
can't seem to get the link working, and the address (below) doens't pull it up either, although it works on the link Grinder sent me. I'll work on it. Thanks Witness.

http://www.travar.de/koops/edthroal/index....199533;board=28

They were being nice BTW. After Grinder's first post, they started posting in English for the out-of-towner.
Witness
EDIT: still no joy, but I worked it out. You're missing a bit in the middle. The correct link is here. (hopefully)

I think they're excellent. Nice one.
fistandantilus4.0
thanks, what was wrong with the link I was doing ?

And thanks for the compliment smile.gif
Witness
Ah, edit confusion! Yeah, see above.
There's something I'd love to see you draw, but I'll ask you properly when the time is right. wink.gif
fistandantilus4.0
well, PM'd you, so hopefully the right time is tomorrow night when I'm bored at work again. biggrin.gif
Jrayjoker
Looking good. Who knew you were so multi-talented?

Play some Shadowrun, Play some ED, Draw some ED, Sire a brood.

All in a days work for fistandantilus3.0!

wink.gif
Witness
In addition to the great drawings, I think kudos must be granted for the genius of this thread's title!
fistandantilus4.0
thank you, thank you *elvis voice* eh thank you very much.

Jray, nice ta see you. No siring today thank god. I make up for it by drawing SR stuff from our runs too. After all, if ya ain't sirin', ya' gotta' be doin' somethin'! After all, what the hell else is there to do out in Utah!?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012