Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fayetteville, Arkansas?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
eidolon
Hey hey. Just wondering if there's anyone on here from Fayetteville, AR. I'm from there, and after the Army unlocks my manacles...I mean after I ETS here in a couple of weeks, I'll be back home (after a sanity restoring road trip) and possibly looking for a game.

Mostly just curious. If you're on here, how's the Fayetteville gaming scene? I was back in town a few months ago, and Gallery of Champions had expanded, so hopefully it's doing swell.
bclements
I'm in Little Rock. It's a trip, but I wouldn't mind heading up for a run or two.
eidolon
Wow. I'd feel bad if someone drove that far to play. Mostly because I doubt I ever would. smile.gif
bclements
Heh, actually at my last job I'd be up in Fayetteville a couple of times a month. Would have been better then. I wouldn't make a big habit of it, but if I was up that way I'd drop in if you need an infrequent player.

*works on convincing his current group to do SR in addition to Delta Green*
eidolon
Cool. I'll try and remember to hit you up on here if I ever get a game going.
warrior_allanon
theres a little anime store over in siloam, its a little one room place and looks like it used to be a bank sattelite drive thru. ask there, i'm sorry that i dont remember the name of the place. will get it and edit it in
eidolon
Just updating this and throwing it to the top, since I'm actually in town now. I live a whopping three or so minutes away from Gallery of Champions, to give you an idea of what part of town I'm in.

A couple of feeble attempts at starting up a group haven't gone anywhere, mostly because a friend and I tried to peel two guys away from WoW long enough to play SR, which, as I'm sure you can guess, was an utter failure.

So anyway, I'm up for playing or GMing 3rd edition (at this point, preferably playing) and for playing 4th edition, as long as the group is cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012