Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recruiting: Enter the Matrix
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Shadow
I really love the idea of the Matrix moves, and I think a rp in the move setting would be just awesome. Currently I am running two games, I think I can handle a third but I would want everyone coming into it to know that the other two would get my highest priority. So the strict posting schedule I have in my other games would not apply to this one.

So to break it down.

Rule Set: SR4

The Setting: The Matrix (ala the movie)

Time: 2199 (believed) 2399 (actual) – Pre- Neo.

Roles that need filled:

Ships Captain (ala Morpheus)

1st officer.

4 - 8 soldiers.

The two non matrix crew, the Operator and the ships mechanic will be NPC’s.

Characters will use starting character creation rules. With a few notable exceptions: there is no need to purchase lifestyles, weapons, armor, ammo, vehicles, drones, Cyberware, and Bioware. There will also be no Meta’s or mages in the game.

All characters will be Physical adepts. Your ‘powers’ are the cool things you can do in the matrix cause you “freed your mind”. No spell casting or any powers relating to astral space though. Try to keep your characters in line with the matrix movies.

Uploading Skills:

In the movie Trinity has Tank upload a vehicle program. This is really cool, but how to do it in a game so that it doesn’t unbalance things. Here is what I think. Purchase all your skills as normal. These are the skills you learned during training, they are permanent skills that can be increased etc.

Now you have a number of ‘temporary skill slots’ equal to your Int+Will/2. What this will allow you to do is to have skills uploaded for ruse by the operator. Once you reach your maximum upload slots though, you have to ditch the uploaded skill for a new one. One skill point will take one slot.

You guys will have your own ship and be given missions. In the real world your characters will be completely average. So don’t get caught in the real world.

Submitting (Please no PM’s. my inbox is getting full smile.gif

I want to give plenty of time to think about characters and stuff. So what I would like would be for whoever is interested to put together a paragraph about their character, what they did pre-pill, and how they got freed. When at all possible stick to the strict canon of the movies. If it wasn’t in the movies it isn’t possible. I would like a stat block at the beginning of this paragraph to include your,

Code Name:
Age since pill: (how long have you been free)
Sex:
Quote: Something your character would say.

Time Frame:

I wont start looking at characters for at least a week, so you have that much time to think about your characters before submitting. I wont make final selection until at least the 20th. Addendum to that: If your character is really awesome I reserve the right to accept you on the spot. I will let you know if I do. I also may play favorites with Players I am familiar with.

Weapons:

You can load your self out with whatever weapon you want in the Construct, so don’t worry to much about this. Use standard SR4 weapons, and weapons from Rayguns website. What we can do is just whip together a stat for any weapon people want to use.

Questions:

Please post any questions you have here, I haven’t thought of everything and I want to answer as much as I can.

RP details (to help fill in your background).

With the exception of the Operator and the Mechanic, you have all been serving together for at least one year. Your last ship (ZMS Caleb) was destroyed by Squidies. Your new ship is ZMS Sepulcher. ZMS stands for Zion Matrix Ship.

All right, anyone interested?
JDragon
Sounds like fun.

Great Idea!!

Just got a lot of games going on myself, so let me throw my name in and I'll think about it.

I know I will not want the Captian or 1st officer postion, just plain old solider for me.

When I decide either way I'll post.

JDragon
MK Ultra
I have a few questions and annotations.

1) Setting: Just to be clear, this means the simulated reality of the Matrix is a contemporary world, not the standard SR or other cyberpunk/fantasy world? Something in between?

2) Time: This refers to the 'real' (as oposed to the simulated) year, right?

3) Roles to fill: Will there be room (and need) for infiltrator-, hacker-, tech-- and/or face-type characters, or is this a combat-only game?

4) Characters (this is just an annotation): Using the standart rules for CharGen will produce pc significantly less powerfull then the movie-characters. I.e. the movie-characters are generally stylish/cool (indicating hich cha/soc skills) and most if not all are former elite hackers (high logic and tech skills), while of course being excellent fighters with awsome powers as well. The standard SR-PC will hardly ever be two of these things and never reach close to the 'adept powers' displayed in the movies (i.e. all will probably have failed the jumping simulation and probbably no character will have matrix speed AND send people flying through the room with one kick). I don´t say this is good or bad, just something to consider.

5) Uploading Skills: Do uploaded skillpoints stack with learned skills or do they work like skillsofts? I.e. I have Artisan 2 but want to uploade the skill to have artisan 5, dos that use 3 or 5 slots?
Toptomcat
I am IN. I have had a Matrix concept kicking around my brain for the longest time now, believe it or not.
Divine Virus
COunt me in, will finish reading then edit in more. For the record I have been trying to sneak in Matrix type characters (such as a phys ad who attributed his abilities to have taken the red pill)

Alright.
I feel confident volenteering for the role of ships Captian. I am thouroughly familiar with the first matrix movie and the other two to a lesser extent. I have spent considerable time analyzing the philosophy of the matrix, so no worries there. I would highly recogmend the book Matrix Warrior, if you ever want an interesting read, which basically examines the Matrix from a Philip K. Dick/Carlos Castaneda point of view.

Anywho, will get back to you with more details later, in a formal post, once some of the questions other people have asked have been answered.
BishopMcQ
Expressing distinct interest, I just have to figure out if it will fit in with the games I'm already running/playing in and my other commitments.
ludomastro
I'm interested and will post the idea here most likely tomorrow.
Kiedo
Oh, man, I have been tossing around the idea of GMing a game like this for some time with my table to group. I am definately going to submit a character for this, probably for the slot of 1rst Officer. I just watched the Animatrix (by the way, does that count for things that are possible?), and want to build a character based on the detective(I can't remember what the story was called).
Shadow
1) Setting: Just to be clear, this means the simulated reality of the Matrix is a contemporary world, not the standard SR or other cyberpunk/fantasy world? Something in between?

Correct, the time will be somewhere in the "late 20th century"

2) Time: This refers to the 'real' (as oposed to the simulated) year, right?
Since your character will live in the real world it is important they know the "time". Which they think is 2199.

3) Roles to fill: Will there be room (and need) for infiltrator-, hacker-, tech-- and/or face-type characters, or is this a combat-only game?

Well this isn't Shadowrun. A hacker today is just some one who knows how to program, if that is a skill you want then go for it. Same with infiltrating. You wont get much use out of tech based skills as you wont be in the matrix long enough to build something. And anything you build in the real world you can't take with you.

4) Characters (this is just an annotation): Using the standart rules for CharGen will produce pc significantly less powerfull then the movie-characters.

A starting Adept is pretty damn powerful. I already said this is pre-Neo, and none of you are the one. The impression I got from the second and third movie was that even after Neo did all his awesome stuff, people didn't believe he was 'the one'. So more than likely most people pay no attention to the prophecy.

I.e. the movie-characters are generally stylish/cool (indicating hich cha/soc skills) and most if not all are former elite hackers (high logic and tech skills), while of course being excellent fighters with awsome powers as well.

I think your reading to much into it. Mouse wasn't stylish and cool, I didn't think Switch was very good looking. Apoc was cool, but not particulary stylish. If by 'movie-characters' you mean Morpheous, Trinity, and Neo, then no, you won't be as powerful as them.

The standard SR-PC will hardly ever be two of these things and never reach close to the 'adept powers' displayed in the movies (i.e. all will probably have failed the jumping simulation

I disagree. Besides, everyone falls the first time.

and probbably no character will have matrix speed AND send people flying through the room with one kick). I don´t say this is good or bad, just something to consider.

That may be, or I may as yet add something to the game you arn't aware of smile.gif

5) Uploading Skills: Do uploaded skillpoints stack with learned skills or do they work like skillsofts? I.e. I have Artisan 2 but want to uploade the skill to have artisan 5, dos that use 3 or 5 slots?

I hadn't thought of that. I am going to say no, they overlap. So if you are Uplod 4 points to a skill that you already have 2 points in, you get a total of 4 points.

Good questions, I apologize if my answers sound defensive.

I just watched the Animatrix (by the way, does that count for things that are possible?)

The stories that take place in The Matrix count, but none of that CRAP about the history. I can't tell you how bad that SUCKED.
Divine Virus
How frequently will edge refresh?
(now I have to rewatch the Animatrix)
bishop186
Sounds interesting, I think I'll be submitting something too.

One question: is there cyberware/bioware at all in this world?
PBTHHHHT
You will all be phys adepts and you'll be operating in the matrix world, judging from what I've seen of the movies and such and what I'm guessing what Shadow is going after, I don't see any cyberware/bioware. The only thing you'd have would be your reality character who'd only have the jack for jacking into the matrix.
bishop186
Yeah, I thought about it after I asked the question and earlier he said "late 20th century" so there definitely won't be any cyber/bio in the matrix part. Heh.
Shadow
QUOTE (Divine Virus)
How frequently will edge refresh?

Every Sunday. The same Day that Karma will be rewarded.
Toptomcat
Would it be not entirely counterproductive to attempt to design a character that might possibly hope to contain an Agent in close combat, or would that just take valuable resources away from the killing-lesser-beings-and-running-from-Agents skills?
Shadow
It is entirely possible that you could hope to defeat an agent under the right circumstances. To me, what makes them really powerfull, is that even if you kill them, they just upload into a new host.

Needless to say martial arts and gun skills are a must. A note on Martial arts: Sr4 defaults to (Unarmed Combat) please feel free to list and use a style you like.
Toptomcat
Just because it's got a hell of a 'cool factor' and we probably don't want to dilute each others' characters by using the same styles...
I call Drunken Boxing. biggrin.gif
Divine Virus
In the spirit of the "shotgun preacher" I'm considering somthing along the lines of the "shotgun philosopher."
Basically a man whose prime focus is A) keeping myself and his crew alive and B)groking the Matrix, and the implications there of.

The degree to which B) affects A) in unknown, but he has managed to pull of some remarkable stuff, and has incredable luck, which he tends to attribute to his introspective pursuits.

Personality wise, he is pretty much split three ways.
1) quite philosopher: ponderer, silent, and passive. Reflective, and almost speaks in whispers. Reserved for late at night, alone, and other times he sets aside for himself.

2) Celebrant: whenever he isn't pontificating on the nature of reality and the matrix, or his life or the life of his crew isn't being threatend, he is constantly cheerful and joyous. He is smiling, laughing, jokeing (rarely good jokes), and occasionaly creating (his poetry is worse then his jokes). Intensly aware of how brief and fragile the lives of himself and the crew is, he takes every moment when they are not fighting for their lives to celebrate being alive, but not a desperate hedonism, more of a constant, impassioned gratitude that he has lived to see this moment, and a prayer that he can see the next.

3)Survivor: When the sh*t hits the fan he looses all frivilousness. He is dead series, slightly optimistic, with a little crooked smile, still on his face, as if he is in cohoots with Destiny, and got to sneak a peak at what happens next. He wastes no gesture, no energy, because of paragon of grace, prowess, and unshakeable deturmination. Eyes constantly scanning, trying to see everything at once and turn it to his (and his crew's) advantage.

Physical: Spoiler for those of you who have not read Sandman, by Neil Gaiman.

[ Spoiler ]

For those of you who haven't read the series, He is very tall with red hair and a red beard, which he he mantains well by Real Zion World standers. He is broad shoulders, but hasn't really done enough excersizes in the RZW, so he is out of shape. he tends to wear the stander issue pants and ratty wool shirt, with a tatterned kimono, unbelted and hanging open like a trenchcoat. Its black and white with a dragn print.
[ Spoiler ]

Residual Self Image:
He tends to be much shorter in the matrix, only about 6' 3" or 6'4"
He is sometimes cleanshaven, and somtimes has a immaculately maintained beard.
On RARE occasions he seems to be far taller then normal, a good 7'5 or 7'6, but is VERY RARE.

Weapon of Choice?
Mossberg AM-CMDT

Signature Matrix Fancyness?
Is known for sudden burst of physical prowess, as well as a near aura providence that seems to surround him.

NOTES: high edge.
NeonWraith
This sounds pretty cool, so count me in...

Though if someone feels like helping with the char gen bit I'd appreciate it, since I've not really used the SR4 char gen rules yet.

Edit:

I'll pass on the whole leadership thing, thanks. So I'll go with being a soldier.
Divine Virus
Oh, quick question. Do you use the erra for ability expertise (or whatever its called, the one that gives you extra dice for skills), in that you cannot take more levels in it then half the skill level of what you are improving? Can you take it only for skills you have? or can you take it for a skill you plan of downloading frequently?
Can you download skill groups?
Shadow
Divine, my understanding of RSI is that it is beyond your control. You look like what you looked like before you took the pill. No changing height or anything. Different clothes can be gotten in the construct though.

Since it is Errata (took me a minute to figure out what you were saying) then yes, but no you cannot take it for skills you haven't spent skill points on.

Can you download skill groups?

No.
Divine Virus
My understanding of RSI is that its how you think of yourself, how you imagine yourself to be in your mind when you picture yourself. Of course, no one can imagine themselves, perfectly, hence some idiosyncracies between RSI and and reality. He doesn't really recognize his hight, doesn't quite think of himself as being as tall as he is, hence his RSI is slightly shorter, and his beard is different. If he is in a violently different mood then he might appear differently in his RSI. Thats my interpitation anyways, I will stand by your ruleing if this hasn't changed your mind.
Toptomcat
He's much shorter in the Matrix, so he's only about SIX FOOT FIVE?
Am I reading this correctly?
Kiedo
A few questions.

1. You said we would not have to spend money on weapons, what about other gear?

2. How will contacts work? Would some contacts be matrix only, and some be real world only?

3. How will you handle qualities? For example, SINer, is that just off limits or will you convert it to be compatible with the world of the matrix.
Divine Virus
I would assume that contacts would be waved, as there isn't any real evidence of its equialent being present in the Matrix.

I think all the equiptment we need would either be with the ship in RZW, or downloaded from the Matrix.

And in the RZW, my character stands some 6'8"
Shadow
...how you imagine yourself to be in your mind...

Well we are going to go by my understanding grinbig.gif its what you looked like pre-pill.

As far as I can tell that is exactly what it was in the movies. Which is what I am following. So if he's 6'8" in the real world, he's 6'8" inside.

1. You said we would not have to spend money on weapons, what about other gear?

No, you don't need to buy gear. I do recomend you get gear and weapons and have them on your sheet, that could just be what you like to use.

2. How will contacts work? Would some contacts be matrix only, and some be real world only?

I don't currently have any plans for you guys to be in Zion, but the success of the game could change that. So you could have contacts there, or you could have rogue programs as contacts, or Oracle as a contact. I got the feeling that everyone whent to see her, some more than others. Morpheus and her seemed to be friends. So you could take her as a contact.

3. How will you handle qualities? For example, SINer, is that just off limits or will you convert it to be compatible with the world of the matrix.

Obviously qualities (good and bad) need to be relatable to the matric, Astral Beacon and SINer would be worthless. Jack itch could be good though, after a while inside you could develope a pounding headache.
bishop186
Alright, I have a character concept of a Raver. A bit on the crazy enthusiastic side. High Magic, high Charisma, and some Agility, too, with edge to spend. A mouthpiece with a high degree of flair.

Martial Arts, while he's learned them, aren't his thing. He prefers street fighting, and as such he combines his own personal street style with Jeet Kun Do. He has knowledge of small arms weapons, but especially pistols. Lots of in-Matrix contacts especially in the underworld and music scene -- drug dealers, drug users, club owners, musicians and just plain scum. For him, the Truth of the Matrix is the ultimate high, he loves being jacked in.

Pretty much, I'd be playing a Face, but not without a knack for violence.

Edit: Ah, you got the questions already. biggrin.gif
Shadow
Remember: Everyone in the matrix is a possible agent.
Kiedo
Oh, that reminds me, how will we resist being turned into an agent?

Something like Wil+Int?
Divine Virus
If you ain't plugged in you can't turn into an agent.
Shadow
Yeah, only the people physically plugged into the system (copper topps) are possible agents.
Kiedo
What about that guy in the second movie?
Toptomcat
Code Name: Liu Han
Age since pill: 4
Sex: Male
Quote: "The Matrix? You say it is a computer system, electrical signals interpreted by my brain, programmed reality- I say that this is obsessive overthinking, masturbatory academia. All I know, and all I need to know, is that the Matrix is not real."

I will be playing a former Chan (Chinese Zen) Buddhist monk. Buddhism teaches that this world is not the real one, and is a uniquely correct religion in the world of the Matrix: the character is unique in that he his mind had achieved a sufficient level of freedom from the Matrix to preform some of a Matrix runner's reality-warping stunts before actually being freed.
A group of Matrix runners happened by his monastery, and he recognized them on sight as bodhisattva, or beings who had achieved enlightenment but opted to remain in the world to save others. He approached them and begged them to teach him how to attain nirvana, ascension into a higher state of consciousness. Taken by surprise but recognizing him as ready to be freed despite his relatively advanced age and the religious filter he viewed the truth of the Matrix through, they performed an impromptu extraction and introduced him to the Desert of the Real.
He's from rural China, and that limits him somewhat: firearms he understands, and uses with competence, but much of what he has to deal with in Zion and in the Matrix he has to shake his head and dismiss as magic, or close enough for government work. However, he's an absolute terror in close combat, having been trained in Zui Quan Shàolínquán Kung Fu (Shaolin drunken boxing) from childhood in a way that no mere downloaded skill can ever emulate.

This space reserved for further edits and an eventual full character sheet.
Divine Virus
That was a corrupted version of the Smith Program. His code got funkified (technical term) by having Neo jump inside of him. He is the only agent who can do that, and since this is pre-Neo, there are no Programs capable of doing that.
Kiedo
This is what I've got thus far for my character's background. I've almost got the sheet done as well, I'm assuming once your ready for them you'll tell us were to send that stuff.

[ Spoiler ]
Divine Virus
Quick question: Do we still suffer Drain from Attribute Boost? I'm just wondering cause I don't really see any reason why it would from a Matrix standpoint.

Also, What is the connection rating of the Oracle?
Shadow
Just a quick reminder, I would like to see the following for all submissions.

I would like a stat block at the beginning of this paragraph to include your,

Code Name:
Age since pill: (how long have you been free)
Sex:
Quote: Something your character would say.

QUOTE (Kiedo)
Do we still suffer Drain from Attribute Boost? I'm just wondering cause I don't really see any reason why it would from a Matrix standpoint.

Until further notice yes, and here is why....

Neo: I thought you said it wasn't real?
Morpheus: The mind makes it real.

Shadow
A Kiedo, looks good, but his age needs to be younger.

Morpheus: We have a rule, we don't free a mind when it reaches a certain age.

Unless you want to change how long he has been free.
MK Ultra
QUOTE (Shadow @ Jun 15 2006, 05:27 AM)

Morpheus: We have a rule, we don't free a mind when it reaches a certain age.

I re-watched the 1st movie today and I´m quiet sure, that he said 'untill it reaches a certain age', but I could be wrong. Still it was my general expression, that Morpheus would have extracted Neo later, but had to hurry, because the Agents where on Neo´s trail.

About the Oracle? I guess that´d be Conection 6, no?

About My submission (just a quick Preview, might still change a bit):

Code Name: Idoru
Age since pill: 5 y
Sex: female
Quote: none yet.
She was freed at a verry young age, but the ship that extracted her, didn´t get to Zion for some time, in which she proved to be a capable warrior despite her young age.

EDIT: Of course Idoru being freed at such a very young age wasn´t intended, but I hven´t sorted out the details of this 'exident' yet.
Shadow

MORPHEUS
          I feel that I owe you an apology.
          There is a rule that we do not free
          a mind once it reaches a certain
          age.  It is dangerous.  They have
          trouble letting go.  Their mind
          turns against them.  I've seen it
          happen.  I broke the rule because I
          had to.

Its not that I don't mind people asking questions, but believe me when I say this. I have watched this movie at least 50 times, and I have read the script half a dozen. Being that I am an aspiring screen writer I study films, not just watch them. When I say how it was in a given scene, that is gospel, thats how it was. The above is an excerpt from the Screen play by Larry and Andy Wachowski.

Anyone interested in reading the script can go here.
Divine Virus
I don't want to repost what I did already...

Code Name: (yet undeturmined)
Age since pill: (how long have you been free): 16
Quote:

"Knock Kock"
"Who's there."
"The interupting friction coefficient"
"The interupting friction coefficient---"
"MU!"
Kiedo
Alright, I've changed his age, post pill, from 4 to 13, that would make him 25 when he took the pill. Neo looked like he was in his mid thirties, but since you are the expert, I'll change it again if need be.
Shadow
Neo did indeed look like he was in his mid thirties. But Morpheus said he was older than normal. Twenties are fine.
Dranem
Code Name: TheNoid
Years since pill: 4 yrs
Quotes:
'Don't be a Noid, I don't need da competition.'
'You wanta be a person or an office gnome?'
'It's cubical-ville man! '
'Nothing but drones of da machine.'

History:
[ Spoiler ]
bishop186
Nickname: Rave
Since Pill: 3 years
Quote: “Jack in, bitches. Let’s teach some Agents how to get fried.”

History (As Told by Rave):
[ Spoiler ]

As for the previous stuff -- I've been doing some tweaking with my character, bringing him more toward the physical and away from the face a little bit. Still going to have some face properties, but he might live a little longer. wink.gif
Digital Heroin
Name: Seta Drake
Code Name: White
Years since pill: 3 yrs
Quotes: `Most people ignore the world around them. Those who pay attention to it see concrete and metal and glass. I see potential.`

Before the pill, Seta thought of himself as enlightened, in the manner than youth often do. He was a self-studied student of Eastern philosophy, martial arts, and swordplay, but more in tune with his urban lifestyle, he was a practitioner of the art of parkour. A freerunner first of necessity, and then for the purity of movement, he has developed his body to the level of an Olympic athelete. He is quick and percise with his motion, and adept with his mind.

Perceived Role: Scout, Distraction (aka Target)
MK Ultra
Man, parcour is sooo cool wink.gif watch 'getto gangz' if you didn´t!

Sorry for the off-topic (well kind of, the parcour scenes might add a bit to the RP after all ;P).
I´m done with Idoru´s stats (or so I think) and have the background firmly established in my mind just have to type it down. I hope I´m done with it by tomorrow (or else sunday, won´t be around on saturday).

One more question about loading skills:
How long dos it take and dos it use up any actions (free action to ask the operator to do so at least, of course)?
Well, 2 qestions. What is the limit for uploading? 4 like SR active softs or 5 like SR know/lingua softs or 6 like regular skills or 7 like aptitude skills (what if the pc has the aptitude but not the skill at 7?)? What about Specialisations (NA, 1 slot, 2 slots)?

BTW, Idoru is a face (kind off) with little contacts though (so more a con artist, though she´s got unarmed and automatics of course), her other defining talent is gymnastics.
I intend her to have the Key-Maker and the Merovingian as contacts if that is ok (there is a bg reason she has more contact to programs then most). I´d think The Mero would have Conect 6, but what about the KM? The leter one probably dosn´t know many people (or programs) but is quiet influential in his own way. Allso at the time we are playing, is the Key-Maker allready a prisoner of the Merovingian (I have yet to re-watch revolutions and reloaded)?

PS: Thanks for clarification (and the link) Shadow, I mixed up that phrase of Morpheus, cuz my english failed wink.gif. I didn´t mean t say I know more about the matrix then you (or anyone else), I only watched it like 5 or 7 times.
And about the PC-strength, you are absolutly right, I focused on the main characters and was wondering about the same stuff you said, just while I was typing that. Though still I´d consider every one of the nebucadnezar´s crew, to have above average charisma (but hey the ship is quiet famoust, right).
NeonWraith
Name: Alex
Code Name: Deus
Years since pill: 2
Quotes: (I'll get onto this when I have something good)

Also, since I'm still kinda new to SR4, would it be ok for me to use the gunslinger adept sample character as a good starting point?

Edit:

In terms of martial arts styles, I call Systema...and I should have the stats, etc. up by the end of the day.
Shadow
I don't mean to come off sounding like a Nazi, I would just rather focus on the game then on defending my perception of the movie. Its a lot better for me if the only thing I am aswering questions about is the game, and I don't have to defend why I did this or that with every five seconds.

BTW:

I really liked Dranem's character "TheNoid" so he's in.
Toptomcat
You said stats could be whipped together for basicaly whatever we wanted to use. How do these three work?

Primary pistol: 2x FN Five-seveN pistol
Damage: 5P AP: -2 Mode: SA RC: -- Ammo: 20©
Accessories: 2x concealable holster, 2x gas vent 2 and silencer (both available, not both mounted at once), laser sight, enough clips to not worry about running out

Backup pistol: Thompson Center G2 single shot hunting pistol loading .30 cartridges necked down from the massive .45-70 rifle rounds: with a muzzle velocity of 3500 ft/sec (three and a half times that of the typical handgun, and 25% faster than a typical rifle round), the idea is an emergency anti-Agent weapon, ideally travelling too fast to dodge.
Damage: 7P AP: -3 Mode: SS RC: -- Ammo: 1(m)
Accessories: Quick-draw holster, imaging scope

Primary longarm: USAS-12 20-round automatic shotgun.
As Mossberg AM-CDMT, but with 20-round ammunition
Accessories: Shock pad, bipod, enough spare clips not to worry about running out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012