Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for players
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
renaissancefox
I am currently running a storyline based out of the SEA-TAC area, but the characters travel extensively.

I'm looking for experienced players familiar with SR4 mechanics, and characters in the 0-40 karma range. SR3 characters welcome if converted.

Players must live in the St. Louis metropolitan area, and have steady reliable access to email, as the group PBEMs frequently between RL sessions.

RL is held in either the South City area, or in the Arnold (Jefferson County) area.

Interested parties must email a gaming resume (no more than 2 pages, please), character sheet, and a 500-1000 word character essay (describing background, previous missions, and character motivations). New characters should be created using SR4 rules (425 BP limit).

Character exceptions: no ghouls, shapeshifters, or vampires. Existing characters must be willing to relocate to SEA-TAC and travel.

Questions or submissions to SR4@renaissancefox.com (please include "ATTN: SR4" in the subject line)
Platinum
How much does the position pay? grinbig.gif
renaissancefox
Har har.
renaissancewolf
It may not pay very well as far as cash flow, but my wife is a mean cook. wink.gif
Platinum
Now that adds some serious incentive. I would be in... but I live in Canada eh, and I don't play SR4... but good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012