I was contacted by the organizer of a new convention in Montreal, called RoyalCon. They would love to have a Shadowrun presence at the convention and they asked me if I would like to do it.

Unfortunately, I am already committed to a Con on that same weekend and had to decline. However, I offered to help them try and track down a willing and capable GM to help them out. So, I've turned to the Dumpshock community for aid.

Here's the convention information:

Convention Information
Name: RoyalCon
Venue: Days Hotel & Conference Center
Dates: 9/23/2006 through 9/24/2006
Attendance: 200
Description: RoyalCon will offer a wide range of roleplaying games, board games, card games, and wargames. We are dedicated to roleplaying diversity, encouraging all genres of play using any roleplaying system.

We are proud to host games of Dungeons & Dragons (including the RPGA events), World of Darkness, GURPS, Fudge, and Savage Worlds, as well as a fine sampling of "independent" game systems. Organized tournaments, including Warhammer and D&D Miniatures, will be hosted as well. And there's more to come!

We offer as well one or several panel discussions (according to availability) hosted by local gaming personalities. Among those who have accepted our invitation to speak at RoyalCon, we are proud to count Sean "Dr. Kromm" Punch, co-author and line editor for GURPS 4th edition; Lucien Soulban, a prolific freelancer known for his work for White Wolf; Robert Dubois, president of Dream Pod 9; Francis Larose, president of Steam Logic; and Marc-Alexandre Vézina, a freelance author for Dream Pod 9 and Guardians of Order.

Comments: Shadowrun, baby! We'd love to have you!

Please visit the website, or you can PM me for the organizer's email address.

Thanks!

SR13