Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i have found a better game than SR
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Backgammon
That's freakin gold
SL James
It's even better when you go through the thread - there are some crazy funny posts. But my favorite is the play-by-post thread linked where someone decided to play William effing Shatner.
Derek
That mothereffing rocks!
Jrayjoker
GET ME MY MOTHERFUCKIN' DICE, NOW MOTHERFUCKER!
Tanka
Because this video belongs here more than anything else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgl_8fI-XQ
Backgammon
BWahahahaha!
SL James
You make a good point. Of any thread, this is definitely the one where I should have been explicit. So, to repeat:

One of the characters is William motherfucking Shatner!
The Stainless Steel Rat
I just ran a session of this last night. A few of my regular SR players had read these rules and we were drunk, and well, things got a little out of hand.

Some memorable quotes:
  • To the throng of passengers pounding on the cockpit door, one of the characters (who were all Sam Jackson) yelled "We ain't got room for any more dead white folks!"
  • "I think your baby just bit me in the motherfucking face!"
  • Into the radio: "There are motherfucking SNAKES on this plane!"
    "Say Again?"
    "I SAID there are motherfucking SNAKES on this plane!"
    "United 242, be advised that there may be snakes on board, exercise caution."

OK, so maybe you had to be there. And be drunk. But trust me, it was hilarious...
BrianL03
TSSR, you've just given me a great idea for tonight. I think I shall have to do that when we crash my currently-unable-to-leave-her-house friend's place tonight. BWAHAHAHA.
Grinder
rotfl.gif This is motherfucking great! rotfl.gif
stevebugge
Snakes on a Plane RPG

I got a little free time at work so I did the old Cut/Copy/Paste and print as PDF thing. Enjoy biggrin.gif
Lindt
Ya know, I saw this while reading my morning web comics and I was SOOO greatly entertained, I had to buy it.

Snakes on a mother fucking plane? What kinda movie IS this?
SL James
It's a movie about snakes. On a plane. With Samuel L. Jackson.

Seriously, what the Hell else needs to be said?
The Stainless Steel Rat
QUOTE (stevebugge)
Snakes on a Plane RPG

I got a little free time at work so I did the old Cut/Copy/Paste and print as PDF thing. Enjoy biggrin.gif

You missed the back cover!
SL James
And should have used the front and back covers someone posted to rpg.net.
nezumi
An interesting note, apparently Samuel L. Jackson is also doing the voice of God on the book-on-tape version of the New Testament.

I wonder if there'll be snakes.
stevebugge
QUOTE (The Stainless Steel Rat @ Jul 15 2006, 05:28 AM)
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Jul 14 2006, 05:20 PM)
Snakes on a Plane RPG

I got a little free time at work so I did the old Cut/Copy/Paste and print as PDF thing.  Enjoy  biggrin.gif

You missed the back cover!

Someone did covers? I must find them!

EDIT: Found the Covers & Updated the PDF.

BTW I know it's not the best job ever, but for an entire 7 minutes of work I'm pretty happy with it.
eidolon
You know, for being the ultimate in Dumbest Fucking Movies of All Fucking Time, it has potential as a funny ass RPG.
Tanka
QUOTE (eidolon)
for being the ultimate in Dumbest Fucking Movies of All Fucking Time

That's the point, friend. biggrin.gif
Jrayjoker
Niiiiiice!
Grinder
love.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012