Mister Juan
The Cast:
A'ja Rose (Vegas)
Gun (Shadow)
Flicker (Cedric)
Dual (BlackHat)

Posting format:
-No sigs in the posts.
-All rolls and OOC questions/comments go in the OOC thread.
-You can spoiler things if you’d rather keep your actions secret from the other players, but I won’t be making a big deal out of it.
-At the beginning of each posts, use this format for the header (LitSers will recognize it wink.gif):
00:00:00 Monday January 01 2070 – Location
-All names of PCs and NPCs go in bold.
-Thoughts are in italic.

I guess that’s pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

If you have any questions, just post them here.
Mister Juan
As a side note; the little text in the intro is a mix of passages from the book of Genesis, and a bunch of added lines from yours truely.
Cedric Rolfsson
Cedric on-line and tracking.
Vegas
I'm in, here.. whatever biggrin.gif

*rubs hands together*

This is gonna be a fun one kids...
Mister Juan
I know BlackHat is pretty much unavailible till after tomorrow, so once he turns in, I'll get things started.
Shadow
Sorry Juan, my family has had the flu. I am good2go as of today though. I will get you what we talked about by this afternoon.
Mister Juan
The flu sucks SO much. It really is one of the yuckiest thing one can get. Did you read my little snippet on Dikote and such?

Anyways, I'm still waiting on BlackHat's stuff. Once thats in, we're good to go.
BlackHat
QUOTE (Mister Juan)
The flu sucks SO much. It really is one of the yuckiest thing one can get. Did you read my little snippet on Dikote and such?

Anyways, I'm still waiting on BlackHat's stuff. Once thats in, we're good to go.

waiting waiting waiting. SORRY I AM PATRIOTIC. smile.gif ANyways, working on it now, should have the details to you soon. OMG sorry for holding everyone up.
Cedric Rolfsson
Mr.J. question, can I make a couple of minor modifications to my character's skills? Primarily knowledge skills.
Mister Juan
Sure thing mate; go right ahead.
Mister Juan
If anyone feels like posting in a tid bit from their character's lives; something they do during the day, an introduction, etc... feel free to go at it. I should be kicking things off (the actual run) either tonight or tomorrow during the day.
BlackHat
Oh jsut saw this post. GOing to do jsut that right now.
Mister Juan
Alright. Shadow seems to have disappeared off into the void again. I was waiting on him to start the game, but I don't want to keep you all waiting.

I'll leave the choice to you: start now and work him into the game later, or wait.
BlackHat
Start, but not before my intro post. wink.gif Will be done in a bit.
Vegas
I"m gonna go with start too... see how far along we get before he pops back up again smile.gif
Shadow
Sorry guys I thought I was getting better then it hit me even worse. I am back at work today and I sent MJ my info. If it's still cool I would like to play.
Vegas
Yay! HE's back! Sorry you're still under the weather man. Here's hoping for getting better QUICKLY!
Mister Juan
Got your things Shadow wink.gif
So, once BlackHat has made his post, we'll start up with the first round of calls wink.gif
Shadow
I have to tell you, Gun is probably my favorite character to play.
Cedric Rolfsson
Mr. Juan

[ Spoiler ]

Mister Juan
Cedric
[ Spoiler ]
Cedric Rolfsson
Mr. Juan
[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
Cedric
[ Spoiler ]
Cedric Rolfsson
CRAP!!! Sorry, still working the rules, and away we go.

[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
Cedric
[ Spoiler ]
Cedric Rolfsson
Mr. Juan

[ Spoiler ]

I've modified the IC post to reflect the multiple levels of drain sorry again for being such a dit brain on this. I'll review the rules again to make sure I'm up to speed on these from now on.
Mister Juan
Thats quite fine mate wink.gif
Vegas
Etiquette (Street) Rolls:

CODE
CHA (6) + ETI (STREET) (6) = 12 dice
[6] [5] 3 [6] [6] 1 [6] 3 4 [5] 1 4 Hits:6

CODE
CHA (6) + ETI (STREET) (6) = 12 dice
3 2 4 4 2 2 [5] [5] 4 [6] [6] 2 Hits:4

BlackHat
Sorry about the late post. I was looking for posts from MJ to Dual, and should have known that he wanted someone else to contact me. biggrin.gif That'll teach me not to read everything.

Makes sense though. Dual was up late the night before, so he'd get the message late today.
Also, would it help if we posted in the OOC section some desciptions of our characters? I'm assuming Dual saw A'ja in her message, but I'm not sure what she looks like.
Vegas
A'ja would have specifically used your respective fixers name when she explained how she found you guys for this job. She also used video messaging so that she wouldn't have to do the whole "I'll be wearing..." or "Ask the doorman for..." crap wink.gif

As far as descriptions go... She's Elven, she's tall (6' 1"), she's attractive. Long black hair, crystal blue eyes. She's got a hardened edge to her with all that she's been through, but there's a softer side just underneath as well. She doesn't take a lot of crap Oh yeah, and she smells *REALLY* good wink.gif
BlackHat
You sent a scent sim-sense track in your message? WOW. Dual's kind of teammate.

j/k... unless you really did, in which case "awesome"

*Edit: Modified IC post to remove comment about having not mentioned Shara. Since, you did.*
Shadow
Gun will show up at the bar about an hour early to scout it out. He wont go in though until five minutes till. He will be dressed fashionably.
BlackHat
At some point in the 3-hour window Dual has, I would like him to look up information on "The Sports Bar" - both to get directions there, and to figure out what sort of a place it is (what to wear - what the rules are on personal weapons). Based on the name, I would assume it is a standard sports bar, but I'm not sure. biggrin.gif

Also, did A'ja leave her name on the message?

He might also perform a very basic reverse-lookup for the commcode address used to message him (A'ja's commlink). Not to break in or anything, but mostly to see if its a registered number (even to a fake id), totally unregistered, or a spoof (in which case, my reply was unlikely to succeed nyahnyah.gif ) - if she's staying online throughout the day, etc.
Mister Juan
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was off for the night... and so, I probably won't be back in "posting mode" until late tomorrow (gotta sleep that hangover off ya know nyahnyah.gif)

Anyways, here's what anyone looking up info on THE Sports Bar would fine. I know Dual is looking for a map and dress code, and so, I'll send that info to you (BlackHat) tomorrow. More in dept and "shadow" information will follow.

[ Spoiler ]

If anyone has anything else to add to their legwork, post it now IC or OOC. Tomorrow, I'll bump things along to the meet.
Vegas
@ BH
Ha, no... no scent attached, I was thinking more ahead for when they meet at The Sport Bar. smile.gif Yes she would have left her name.

if Dual looks up her number, it's a registered number to the name of "A'ja Rose" and on a cursory check would look rather legit. She's got it up and running 24/7 and a fairly full mailbox wink.gif
Mister Juan
THE Sports Bar

THE Best Moments in sports are those you spend at THE Sports Bar!

MENU

WARM-UP
Basket of Fries ¥3.00
Basket Home Fries ¥3.50
Soup of the Day ¥3.50
Garlic Bread & Cheese¥4.50
Onion Rings ¥6.00
Battered Fries Basket ¥6.50
Potato Skins ¥6.50
Chicken Fingers ¥7.50
Calamari ¥8.50
Nachos ¥8.50
Garlic Shrimp ¥9.00

1st PERIOD
Italian Sausage ¥10.00
Portuguese Sausage ¥10.50
Served with fries and coleslaw

2nd PERIOD
Cheese Burger ¥8.50
Mexican Burger ¥8.50
Vegi-Burger ¥8.50
Chicken Burger ¥9.50
Sports Burger ¥9.50
Served with Fries and Coleslaw

3rd PERIOD
Spaghetti ¥9.50
Fettucini ¥10.50
Meat Tortellini ¥10.50
Chef's linguini ¥14.50
Choice of sauce Alfredo, Rosee, Arabiata, Meat balls

TRIO Onion Rings, Potato Skins, Chicken Fingers ¥8.50

THE PRACTICE
B.L.T 5.50
Club Sandwich ¥9.00
THE Sports Bar Sub ¥9.00
Sandwich au SteakSteak Sandwich ¥10.50
Sandwiches served with fries and coleslaw

EGGS
GRAND SLAM 2 eggs, bacon, ham, beans, toasts, fries, coffee ¥8.50

THE FINALS
Chicken Fajitas ¥10.50
Chicken Brochette ¥12.50
1/2 BBQ Chicken ¥12.50
Chicken Parmesan ¥12.50
Veal with Mushroom sauce ¥13.50
Ribsteak 14oz ¥12.50

OVERTIME
Veggies ¥3.50
10 chicken wings ¥6.50
15 chicken wings ¥9.00
25 chicken wings ¥15.00
40 chicken wings ¥23.00

ON THE GREEN
Tomato Salad ¥5.50
Green Salad 1/2 ¥4.50 ¥6.50
Ceasar Salad 1/2 ¥5.00 ¥7.50
Ceasar Salad with Chicken ¥9.50

BABY BACK RIBS
with onion rings and fries
OR
COMBO 1/4 Chicken & Baby Back Ribs ¥14.50

The MIX
Chicken wings, onion rings, italian sausages, calamari ¥15.00
Vegas
Perception Roll (Outside the Bar)
CODE
INT (4) + PERCEPTION (2) = 6 dice
[6] [5] 3 [6] [6] 1 Hits:4

Have I mentioned how much I *heart* TG's Diceroller? wink.gif
BlackHat
Dual arrives almost exactly at 4 (I am aware that according to Vegas's post, A'ja doesnt' arrive for another 45 minutes or so). Assuming there is no trouble at the door, Dual will enter, and nonchalantly look around before finding himself a place to sit and order a drink. He'll basically be keeping his eyes open for A'ja (for nearly an hour).

All of his wireless devices besides his commlinks will be in hidden mode, since most of his gear works DNI or through skinlink.

He'll be wearing casual clothing. Dark pants and a grey shirt with a black secure longcoat over. He's trying not to stand out too much, but definatly wants to give off a cliche' "Shadowrunner" look. He'll have a grey roman numeral two on the coat, but otherwise won't make any attempt to signal A'ja when she enters. He'll be watching for her commlink though, and would probably message her around 4:30 (having still not seen or heard from her) with the following:

CODE
<Dual>: At the Sports Bar. Message me when you arrive. Anyone else I should be looking for?

Again, no voice accompanies the message, and the only video feed is a still image of a roman numeral two.
Mister Juan
Could I please get perception rolls from everyone (beside Vegas who already provided it wink.gif)

Thank you biggrin.gif
Shadow
Gun's Perception

[ Spoiler ]
Vegas
@BlackHat:

A'ja would have msg'ed Dual back as soon as she got his message.

CODE
<a'ja>: I'm en route. We'll be picking up two more this evening. Find me when I arrive.
BlackHat
Dual's perception roll
[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
Cedric?
Cedric Rolfsson
Sorry, gone for the weekend, actually I'm gone for most weekends.

Perception + Intuition

You asked for 5 rolls and your target is 5 ... here are the results:

1: 3
2: 1
3: 2
4: 4
5: 6 + 6 + 1 = 13. ... Success

1 success

Mister Juan
Cedric: Thats quite cool mate. I just wasn't sure if you had seen my post or not since it was now pretty far down the list.

Cedric & Shadow: I'll have Flicker's and Gun's post up before the end of the day.
Mister Juan
Shadow
[ Spoiler ]
Cedric Rolfsson
MrJ, Flicker will look around for his contact, whom I assume he knows from the vid message she left.

Perception + Intuition

You asked for 5 rolls and your target is 5 ... here are the results:

1: 2
2: 3
3: 6 + 5 = 11. ... Success
4: 5 ... Success
5: 4

2 successes

Mister Juan
Cedric:
Flicker does spot someone who looks like A'ja, sitting at the bar.
Shadow
Moving day starts today. I won't have internett access most of the day. I should tonight though and I should be able to get caught up on most of my threads tonight. If I am holding up the game feel free to make a GM call and have my character act without me.
Cedric Rolfsson
Only problem I'm having at present is the time stamps. I'm arriving ten minutes after A'ja and Dual's conversation. Please let me know if you're ready for me to post my entry yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012