Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Online Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Gossamer
Hi,

I'm looking to set up a regular group to RP Shadowrun. It works best for me if we can get together every monday from 17:00 to 20:00 GMT -8 (thats Pacific Time). I have GMd Shadowrun games IRL but this will be my first foray into internet tabletop games. I would hope to get at least 3-4+ people interested in it to start with, I think that is a pretty managable and fun group to play with. The more people who are interested the easier it will be to find a time to game. I would like to use OpenRPG and the other utility that I would ask you to have is Battlecom. Its another free program.

Check out my MSN group to get the link for Battlecom and if you are interested in playing drop me an email. Feel free to join the group too, so I can send announcements and schedule game times.

Shadowrun: Downtown Seattle MSN Group

I'm still setting up the web sites so bear with me.

Hope to hear from somebody soon,

-Goss
Kurb
I'd be interested. Do you want a new character? Or would a more seasoned charactered be allowed? If I need a new character, how would you like it to be created? Points based? How many points? Priority system? Looking forward to gaming with you.
Gossamer
Most of the people who have already contacted me are new or brand new to Shadowrun. You can use your more expierenced character but, depending on the difficulty of the run, I may want to impose certain restrictoins on your character until everyone elses character is more up to par. I have started a thread on the MSN group to discuss character creation, additional rules, and story ideas to get an idea of what people are expecting/wanting from the games. If no one cares that you use a seasond character then I dont see a problem letting them in!
Kurb
Alright, that's cool. He's not maxed out on his skills or anything...i've just used him for a while that's all. And I roleplay him very well. I'll check your msn thread for more details.
AtmaWeapon
is there still a space left?
Gossamer
Yes we have not started the campagin yet so please drop in anytime!
Gossamer
In addition to the weekly online game using OpenRPG. I am considering starting a Play by post or a PBEM. If any of these things interest you please drop me a line! cyber.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012