Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Role-Parody Games
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Panzergeist
I have my own idea for an RPG. It would take place in the real world, at the present time. The "races" would all be actual races. I'd choose a black guy for the penis size bonus. The classes would be real-life proffesions, like pimp, drug dealer, crooked cop, homosexual, sleazy private detective, redneck, and mugger. Gender would also impact your stats. Women would get bonuses to sensitivity and life span, but suffer penalties to math-related skills and rationality. Campaigns could take place in diverse settings like West Hollywood, South Central LA, and Miami.
Fygg Nuuton
*runs to fallout shelter*

i dont think homosexual is a profession... but i could be wrong
Rajaat99
Isn't there a Modern game out? You can just make up your own classes.
Oh and if you're a guy, you need a girlfriend.
And if you're a girl..... nevermind.
Catsnightmare
If you can find a copy, you might want to take a look at the RPG called H.O.L., Human Occupied Landfill.
Jestyr
I'm glad to see this hasn't gone any further, but with my Admin hat on I should note that - although I recognize it's parody - this does tread the line of becoming offensive. Please be considerate of our fairly diverse membership. Thanks.
vebor
www.fatalgames.com
locomotiveman
If you want funny try fuzzy heros.

fuzzy heros site
Crusher Bob
You can check out Power Kill and PuppetLand on the same site.
The Jopp
Munchkin the RPG

Try this game for laughts. You can be a Beggar, Bartender or the basic proffessions (with a twist) and wield the "Sword of slaying everything except squid" or perhaps the dreaded "Unnatural Axe" grinbig.gif grinbig.gif grinbig.gif
Logo
Take the words "Paranoia RPG" to google and see what you get.

I can almost guarantee it's the only game where you'll get killed BEFORE and AFTER the mission, not to mention multiple times during it (you have 6 clones, you see, so you can die at least 5 times with a character before you finally bite the dust).
Dashifen
QUOTE (Logo)
Take the words "Paranoia RPG" to google and see what you get.

I can almost guarantee it's the only game where you'll get killed BEFORE and AFTER the mission, not to mention multiple times during it (you have 6 clones, you see, so you can die at least 5 times with a character before you finally bite the dust).

Knowledge of clones is above your security clearance, citizen. *BANG*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012