Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for SR gaming group in Fort Worth, TX
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Cleremond
Shadowrun is my favorite PnP gaming world, and I've played just about every PnP game there is to play at one point or another: D&D (All editions dating back to the blue box), All the Paladium games (Rifts, Robotech, TMNT), GURPS, Torg, Twilight 2000, Traveller (all editions), Deadlands, Werewolf Apocolypse, Vampire Masquarade, Star Frontiers, Space Opera, Gamma World, Elric, Warhammer Fantasy RP, Star Trek, Star Wars, 5 Rings, Cyberpunk, Call of Chuthlu, you name it.....I've played it.

Shadowrun is my favorite.

I'd like to find a decent gaming group here in the Fort Worth, TX area. I can travel to Arlington, HEB, and the other surrounding cities to attend sessions.

I'm in my mid 30's, have a job, wife, and mortgage....so I'm looking for a group with folks that have similar situation and maturity level.

If you think I might fit in your group, drop me a line.

You can check out my character concepts in the Shadowrun4 section of the board.

Mekalus
Hi Cleremond! I live in the Arlington area and am also looking for a group to join or if we can get enough people together start one up at my place. LMK if you find a group or if not and are interested in trying to start one maybe we can get together sometime and discuss it. I am also in my mid 30's have the wife mortgage, kids etc etc etc... grinbig.gif
Cleremond
Yeah man. I'd like get a group together. I much prefer playing, but I've been known to ref once or twice.
Mekalus
Cool! I PMed you with more info. Drop me a line and we will see what we can come up with. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012