Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IRC SR4
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Tekumel
Looking for an IRC-based SR4 game. I typically play a decker or combat decker, and am looking to continue that trend. Have a fair amount of experience scripting with mIRC, and would be willing to work on anything necessary in that realm (dice bots, management tools, etc.). Drop me a line here or e-mail me at shadowkin0721@gmail.com.
clegrady
Yeah I am looking to start up an IRC Game. However I feel I am not truly capable of GMing. A lot of information. Heh. I am trying to aquire a GM. So yeah. I have an channel on irc.ca.gamesurge.net, #RunnerUnited. Stop in sometime.
Xavier
you guys got room for one more? I'd love to check it out. I'm somewhat of an IRC noob though so it may take me a bit to figure out how to get into your chat room

Xavier
DJ_mac9@hotmail.com
Tekumel
Room for plenty more, notably a GM. Nothing has ever come of this, as all the interest expressed is what you see here.
Xavier
i've GM'd SR3 for about a year now i'd be willing to try to GM SR4 but would take me a few weeks to get caught upon things...i've only cracked the SR4 manual a little. but if you want to switch to SR3 i'd bewilling to GM it. I"d GM SR4 but would take me some weeks to get prepared for it

Xavier
DJ_mac9@hotmail.com
Xavier
i'd also need some help to figure out IRC lol

Xavier
DJ_mac9@hotmail.com
Rooks
I could GM or play SR3 or SR4 bu SR4 rules seem easier and combat doesn't take 8 hours to resolve
Xavier
i'd much rather play then GM, since i'm not real cofident about SR4 GMing yet

Xavier
Rooks
Ok I think I have 20 or so runs made up
Rooks
So who's interested, 400 bp build mafia type characters
Xavier
i'm in where you want the char info sent to?

Xavier
Tekumel
Mafia type? As in mafia only?
Rooks
irc.ca.gamesurge.net, #RunnerUnited
SuperFly
You can also try the S-Run Shadowrun Community (www.s-run.com) on Undernet. We've got over 50 active members and run games nearly every night. While the majority of the GM's prefer SR3, I can think of at least 3 or 4 who are currently running SR4 campaigns/pickups, or have expressed a strong interest in doing so "if they can find the players for it".

You can reach us via any Undernet server in #s-run and #shadowrun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012