Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animal Ball: Recruitment
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Paul
I am running an ongoing Dungeons and dragons game at Animal ball. We have successfully completed one adventure, and are closing in on our second.

Some of my players seem to be dflagging in their interest, and posting level. This game is designed to allow for that. Characters can, and will be rotated in and out, much like a television series. There is an over all plot arc, and I have a goal in mind. If you'd like to play, even if only as an NPC or as a guest shot as a villian, then feel free to leave me a message at the boards.

The thread can be found here.

Conversely you can PM by registering for an account, if you don't already have one-which I am sure all you do!

Potential players should have:
  • A desire to post at least once a week, preferablely twice.
  • A strong urge to role play, not roll play.

A working knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons is helpful but not required.
Paul
Since I forgot to mention this, any alignment is acceptable, as long as we can work them into the story line reasonablely. As is any class. You will likely be starting off at the second level, but maybe as higha s third level, or as low as first level.
Paul
Or if you were to know of a site that I could troll for player at, please post it here. or if you know someone, please direct them to this thread!
Paul
Bump diggity bump. Still have an opening, maybe even two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012